Canada’s largest Kiosk Marketing Company is now hiring for our Edmonton location. We seek hard working, results orientated, and motivated individuals. As a Manager, responsibilities are to plan, organize and execute all Kiosk related equipment, staffing, logistics and sales.
You’ll be going to different Trade-Shows and Events, dealing with special promotions and contracts.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENCE AS WELL AS, FULL TIME ACCESS TO A VEHICLE.
- Hiring and developing sales staff
- Managing full time sales staff approx 5-15
- Plan & manage the logistics of our kiosks
- Working closely with the Regional sales director to ensure the accurate completion of operational duties
- Must be available some weekends and be flexible with working hours
- Managing and maintaining inventory
- Strong sales and customer service experience
- Inventory Control and organizational skills
- Previous experience working at trade shows, events, kiosk and or retail is an asset
- Strong interpersonal communications, organization and teamwork skills
- Tremendous attention to detail
- Business Minded & leadership skills
- Excellent time management and communication capabilities
- Previous experience training and developing staff
- Experienced management skill
Should your expertise match our requirements, send us your resume along with a brief cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted.