Children's Fitness Instructor (Milton & Halton Hills )
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who loves children and can share their love for health and fitness. We run a non-competitive movement education fitness class for kids ages 1-8. Classes are unique in that we do fine motor, gross-motor circuits with weekly rotating equipment.
A vehicle is needed to transport equipment and jobs are at various locations (including community centres, daycares, and fitness facilities) across Milton & Halton Hills areas.
Monkeynastix training is required, and upon completion and passing of practical and written exams, qualifications are issued and you become an official instructor.
This is a part-time position with varying hours, starting at 12-15 hours/week. Increased hours available depending on availability. Must be able to work weekends
Conditions of Employment:
- Applicants must have current certification in Emergency First Aid and Level B CPR or willing to obtain it.
- Applicants must successfully complete/pass Monkeynastix instructor training program
- High Five Training asset
- Security and Safety: Criminal record check, complete screening through Child Abuse Registry, Driver's validity license check, Immunization records, Tuberculosis test
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver's license, Own vehicle, willing to travel within Milton and Halton Hills as well as to venues in these areas
- Work Location Information: Various locations in Halton Hills & Milton
- Ability to Supervise: 11- 20 people
- Start Date: ASAP
Location: Milton & Halton Hills
Compensation: Based on experience