Moneris Solutions

Moneris Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
One of the Best Company I ever Worked.
Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONAugust 18, 2015
There is not a single day, i don't have a new lesson which encourage me to face any challenge. Such a great environment to work with.
B 2 B sales
Outside Business-to-Business Sales (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Great Staff
Cons: Tough sells
I learned how to be assertive and close sales on the spot, while working with Moneris. These are skills that important to be successful in sales, and in life.
boring, work and work, everything is fake even smiles and greetings.
Fraud Detection Officer (Former Employee), Fraud -TorontoJuly 27, 2015
Pros: niel
Cons: I would not suggest you to work there. low payment, lots of expectations
Managers changing all the times, team lead and seniors are so unprofessional and rude to other staff members and have fake smiles/laughs. Team Lead talks behind staff member with others when that person is not present and has no idea what is going on. There is not clear communication with everyone in the team.
They team up against each other. Work procedures are so unclear and mess, everyday new rules that making new mess in the entire department that affect employee and clients.
Take it or leave it...
Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 26, 2015
Pros: Work on high-profile projects.
Cons: Glass ceiling, salary severely under industry standards.
Good work/life balance. Nice people overall. Decently interesting work.

All work, no play. Finger pointing culture as opposed to team environment.

If you're hired below the director level, you'll never make it up the ladder.
Excellent Company to work with people
COLLECTION DATA INPUT OFFICER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2015
I worked more than 10 years in this company and developed my skills, knowledge. Great people and team oriented, and last 3 years the company has developed excellent. For instance, Moneris Solutions recognized as a recipient of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in North America for 2015.
not a real career based employment
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONJune 5, 2015
Pros: close to home guaranteed 2 days off a week, salary
Cons: scheduling, advancement, management
answering calls in a timely manor, learning about the business and technology they use, troubleshooting with customers in a call center environment.

learned how payment processing works when using there technology.

management seems to be one sided and slow process to agent resolution and escalation procedures

my co workers were easy to get a long with and easy to learn from about the job

hardest part of the job is when there is no support on the weekends from management staff when there is an escalation. and short staffed on weekends made work difficult when having to answer the calls that come in.

most enjoyable part of the job is hearing the feedback from customers and interacting with co workers.
Time at moneris
Technical Service Rep (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONMay 20, 2015
Its a great company with a great atmosphere. Management is very helpful when needed or wanted, pay is great and benefits are awesome. Great place to work for.
Supportive Team to Assist with Daily Challenges
Project Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: Flexible Schedules
The company is going through a cultural shift that is taking the company in a new direction - mix of good and bad with any change.

Direct Managers are supportive of their employees' future development.
Productive and Fun place to work
Sales Executive & E-Commerce Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 27, 2015
Productive, Fun Place To Work
Good hours
fun
friendly
productive
hardest part - dealing with irate clients
Most enjoyable - being with friends, dealing with great people
Excellent Place to Work
Development Manager (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCMarch 31, 2015
Moneris has a very strong culture of people management and development. The office is low stress and free of politics or cliques.
Great workplace with an enthusiast teamwork
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 8, 2015
The Job started at nine in the morning and we had to be at the office one hour earlier. The meeting was a warming up. We talked about plans of day, suggestions for maintaining good work, record from the previous day. It was a moment of learning tips of great work habits; also a moment of sharing experiences.

Our leaders taught us many things such as how to approach customers; how to keep positive attitude during the day and even in the personal life.They acted like friend; available to help, and to provide advice. We were always motivated worker beside them.

As well as my leaders, my co-workers were great people too, and I learned a lot from them. I couldn't imagine me working somewhere with people without such that motivation. We used to have party every Friday after work and that really made us know each other.

The hardest part of the job, was the time when you get customers who don't respect your job. I had hard times sometimes with clients who hurt my feelings; fortunately, I learned how to manage those situations, and be out of them cause we got trained for that.

I was always delighted when it was about bonuses. At every end of weekdays, there were challenges and rewards to win. That was one of the great part of the job.
Productive and Growth
Senior Network Architect (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 20, 2014
Had lot of growth in the company. Lot of experience in visualization and Cisco NEXUS.
Productive and fun workplace with lots of opportunities to learn new work
Customer Investigations Officer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 14, 2014
Pros: lot of learning opportunities
Cons: limited opportunity for growth
Very busy work place with lot of daily targets to achieve productivity. Friendly and fun loving environment. Interaction with a lot of different departments to get the work done. Lot of activities to take part in the company. Can be part of many committees to help the community.
Great work atomphere
Business Support Representative (Former Employee), Sackville NBNovember 10, 2014
Training was immaculate. The environment was very positive and inviting. Customers were on average very displeased with their service, which was difficult, yet manageable.
Great place to work overall
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: 44 hours
It was fun. Great teammates. The culture is a little rigid but it may just be that I am not
Geat company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCAugust 8, 2014
I would have stayed, however I moved back to Toronto from British Colombia
Great work place, pressure free work not a lot of learning
Electronics/Bench Technician (Former Employee), canadaJuly 14, 2014
Pros: pressure free, good working environment
Cons: no advancement
Starts a day with the repairs of systems. very easy work great boss but barely any room of moving forward most of workers are on contract permanent employment is rare.
......
Escalations Specialist II (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJanuary 17, 2014
Learnt a lot, gained lots of experience, was not a fan of management
Well mannered