Moneris Solutions

Moneris Solutions Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Fun place to work
Sales Executive & E-Commerce Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 27, 2015
Productive, Fun Place To Work
Good hours
fun
friendly
productive
hardest part - dealing with irate clients
Most enjoyable - being with friends, dealing with great people
Excellent Place to Work
Development Manager (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCMarch 31, 2015
Moneris has a very strong culture of people management and development. The office is low stress and free of politics or cliques.
Great workplace with an enthusiast teamwork
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 8, 2015
The Job started at nine in the morning and we had to be at the office one hour earlier. The meeting was a warming up. We talked about plans of day, suggestions for maintaining good work, record from the previous day. It was a moment of learning tips of great work habits; also a moment of sharing experiences.

Our leaders taught us many things such as how to approach customers; how to keep positive attitude during the day and even in the personal life.They acted like friend; available to help, and to provide advice. We were always motivated worker beside them.

As well as my leaders, my co-workers were great people too, and I learned a lot from them. I couldn't imagine me working somewhere with people without such that motivation. We used to have party every Friday after work and that really made us know each other.

The hardest part of the job, was the time when you get customers who don't respect your job. I had hard times sometimes with clients who hurt my feelings; fortunately, I learned how to manage those situations, and be out of them cause we got trained for that.

I was always delighted when it was about bonuses. At every end of weekdays, there were challenges and rewards to win. That was one of the great part of the job.
Productive and Growth
Senior Network Architect (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 20, 2014
Had lot of growth in the company. Lot of experience in visualization and Cisco NEXUS.
Productive and fun workplace with lots of opportunities to learn new work
Customer Investigations Officer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 14, 2014
Pros: lot of learning opportunities
Cons: limited opportunity for growth
Very busy work place with lot of daily targets to achieve productivity. Friendly and fun loving environment. Interaction with a lot of different departments to get the work done. Lot of activities to take part in the company. Can be part of many committees to help the community.
Great work atomphere
Business Support Representative (Former Employee), Sackville NBNovember 10, 2014
Training was immaculate. The environment was very positive and inviting. Customers were on average very displeased with their service, which was difficult, yet manageable.
Great place to work overall
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: 44 hours
It was fun. Great teammates. The culture is a little rigid but it may just be that I am not
Geat company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCAugust 8, 2014
I would have stayed, however I moved back to Toronto from British Colombia
Great work place, pressure free work not a lot of learning
Electronics/Bench Technician (Former Employee), canadaJuly 14, 2014
Pros: pressure free, good working environment
Cons: no advancement
Starts a day with the repairs of systems. very easy work great boss but barely any room of moving forward most of workers are on contract permanent employment is rare.
......
Escalations Specialist II (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJanuary 17, 2014
Learnt a lot, gained lots of experience, was not a fan of management
Well mannered
Electronics Technician II (Current Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 2, 2013
-Teamwork
-Integrity
-Values
--Excellence in execution
-There is respect.
would never work here again
Change Management coordinator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 23, 2013
Pros: close to transportation
Cons: horrible organizational culture
worse organizational culture, i was the change management coordinator for this company and the managers and team leads are NOT helpful and remain in cliques. you will be micromanaged and bossed around
good company to gain experience after graduation
Credit Analyst- IB Credit Department (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONJune 25, 2013
Pros: flexible, good experience for a new grad
Cons: can be stressful, lowest paid company in the payment processing industry for salaries, hard to move up in terms of jobs
- adjudicating applications 12-15 on average a day
- learned how to assess the various risks associated with each merchant and how to take proactive steps to minimize losses
- analyze and review financial statements
- good co-workers, very helpful
- good flexibility with vacations/ time off
- the hardest part about my job is dealing with unhappy merchants and when there is a lot of applications to be assessed
High Level of Stress
Risk (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJune 11, 2013
Pros: many friendly workers that are at low pay bands and they are on subway line.
Cons: bad behaving managers and team leads.
High turn over with staff not replaced and work pushed to already over worked employees. No rewards for hard work. Low base pay and managers in keeping with thier budget give no raises. More and more work pushed with no overtime. Management is invisible and don't know how to manage or know job. Managers appointed by the Peter Principle and what director you are kissing up to. A lot of bullying, demeaning behaviour by managers to employees. Managers lie to their superiors and throw employees under the bus. A constant witch hunt! Director's VP's - open your eyes to beyond the deflecting of your managers.
Good workplace culture
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 24, 2013
Pros: social committee
Cons: extended hours
Co-workers are really helpful.
Good deals and perks
Good desks and workplace
Not very stressful
Overall a good place to work. The pace can make it somewhat challenging.
Database Administrator (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCApril 1, 2013
Ernex, a division of Moneris Solution is a good place to work, but it does have it's challenges. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people. It take close coordination and cooperation between all employees in each of the departments to maintain the business.
Not the greatest place to work
Management (Former Employee), Toronto, ontMarch 27, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: poor structure, unfair policy administration and not so nice co-workers.
The job I did at Moneris required me to work extremely long hours on a regular basis with little to no support from my manager who had no clue about my job function and showed little to no interest. I was just bullied by other managers in my department which also had a very heavy layer of office politics which was really created by the head to the department. I found my peers and I were engaged by sr mgt in the department on a lot of time wasting or useless projects that never turned into anything. I also found that the companies policies were not applied fairly and equally to all employees.
good working environment
POS QA Specialist, POS Devices (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: up-to-date terminology
Cons: non
nice co-workers and good working environment, working with challenges
Excellent company to work with
Manager Business Advisory & Reporting (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 23, 2012
Moneris Solutions is a Canadian based credit card processor with full set of card processing soluttions.

Fun place to work with, going through lots of changes recently. Currently working on a challenging role and interesting & always challenged with new demands.

About Moneris Solutions

When the Toronto Blue Jays play the Chicago Cubs, there's likely some pretty serious fan rivalry at Moneris Solutions. The company, – Read more