Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Terrible company Beware!!!!
SSR (Former Employee), Latham New YorkApril 20, 2013
Very low pay and way to much responsibility the Sales Reps make all the money and the Merchandisers do all the work.Every store u venture in is always mad at Nabisco way to much product in back rooms do to over ordering and distros.Managment is terrible most of them have no business being in the positions there in.The best part about working for Mondeleze – more... is the drive home! – less
Mondelez International if a fine stable company.
Senior Control Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Richmond, VAApril 6, 2013
Pros: great exposure to mulitiple disciplines of work.
Cons: limited growth opportunity and work life balance issues.
I am heavily involved in day-today trouble shooting of production issues as well as leading/supporting all capital projects that have electrical or controls components.

I am also the IT lead and get involvled in all plant related IT support issues
Repack department
Repacker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 2, 2013
your day starts off as you finding out what station you are going to be at and you stay there til your shift is over. At this company you learn about how to work diiferent machices and about the food products you are repacking. The people are great, but in this department we dont get benefits or get paid that much and we do more then the bakery side – more... or about the same.They are working on getting our department these things but overall its a okay company and you can learn a lot if you stay focus. – less
do not work here!
ssr (Former Employee), iowaJanuary 22, 2013
Cons: pay, benefits, management gredd
Mondelez operated as Kraft just 2 months ago! Read those reviews before working here!!!! the new Mondelez positive reviews are no doubt made by corporate HR!!! they have to sell you these low grade jobs and treat you like garbage!
Work with Joy
Production Executive (Current Employee), Baddi, HPJanuary 20, 2013
I have enjoyed working for this company. My colleagues are very professional and Mondelez has the best work/life balance of any company I have ever worked for. They employ very intelligent people with strong work ethic.
Open work space environment with great work/life balance
Sales Service Associate (Current Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PAJanuary 18, 2013
Great people to work with, management is rather reasonable, a lot of excel and computer based work, hardest part of the job is learning the nuances of each customer.
Below average
Temporary worker (Former Employee), SacramentoJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: free out of code cookies
Cons: everything else.
Work day varied depending on your sucking up abilities. If you are good at it you were given a good route. I learned that teamster local 150 has no backbone. Management is unproffessional and verbally abusive to some of the less favored employees. Co workers are scared and will rat each other out. You will never be full-time unless you are good at shining – more... things. The most enjoyable thing is when the weekend arrives. – less
Qualified for the Maintenance Mechanic position, yet have not heard a response
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Portland, OregonJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: cheerful smile and greeting
Cons: no response to veterans who apply for mondelez open positions.
At the "Hiring Our Hero's" Job fair I met Human Resources and was told to apply on line. I know I can do the job to their standards, yet I hear nothing from them. I would love working for them and proving my Maintenance abilities. I do not understand why they would be at a Veterans Job Fair when they did not expect to hire anyone qualified. If it were – more... not for those of us willing to risk our lives for our country, there would not be a free country to work in. I ask Human Resources to reply and give me and other veterans a chance to be Mondelez International employees. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time. – less
Ok part time position but a little to demanding
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 18, 2012
Pros: minor supervisor
Cons: inconsistent schedule
This company has a strict merchandising method that you have to follow and you have to be certified on. Starts times vary on territory and delivery times. RMS want you to sell displays to stores and get them out on the floors which is what the sales reps jobs are.
Mondelez
Business/Systems Analyst III (Current Employee), Northfield, ILNovember 16, 2012
Pros: work/life balance

January 22, 2013

u must be HR haha

Lots of opportunities
Worker (Current Employee), MidwestNovember 8, 2012
There are lots of opportunities if you are willing and able to move. Great co-workers. Amazing benefits.
Not Suited for Part Time Work
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 30, 2012
Pros: easy work
Cons: no stability. poor communication from management
Company was Nabisco now Mondelez. Wouldn't find out work schedule until the day before. Was not guaranteed hours for the week. No benefits for part-time. Super easy job stocking shelves. Must have own car and get gas reimbursement. Lots of turnover.
mauvaise gestion.....
chef d equipe,camionneur et travail de bureau (Former Employee), quebecJuly 17, 2014
Pros: laisser a nous meme pour gérer notre ouvrage
Cons: aucune aide de l autre coté
,une journée de travail débutait la plus pârt du temps vers les 2 hres du matin et pouvait se terminer vers les 15-16 hres en p.m,bureau a faire avant de partir ,régler problème et après aller faire ma journée de travail sur la route,j avais une bonne equipe ,une chance car y a des fois que rien ne roulait comme ont l aurait voulu.Ont a toujours eu – more... notre travail a coeur mais comme ont dit une médaille a deux cotes alors y avait juste de notre coté que l effort se faisait alors ce qui a amené la fermeture a quebec de notre division.... – less
Buen ambiente laboral y politica de puertas abiertas
Gerente de ventas canal tradicional (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMAugust 20, 2014
Pros: seguro complementario de salud, 13avo sueldo, bonos cumplimiento de metas anual, 1/2 dia jornada laboral viernes
Empresa multinacional con excelente desarrollo profesional para los colaboradores la cual te permite aportar con tu experiencia y profesionalismo, linda escuela.
Boa empresa para aprender sobre processos de produção e leis de qualidade e meio ambiente.
operador de maquinas (Current Employee), Curitiba, PRAugust 11, 2014
Pros: bons beneficios.
Cons: benefício para estudantes e ruim
empresa da todo o suporte para o desenvolvimento do funcionário,treinamentos,suporte técnico,ferramentas,a empresa tem um vasto campo de atuação na área de mecânica eletrônica e qualidade,são muito rígidos em relação a qualidade e segurança.
Ambiente agradável, empresa dinâmica.
Menor Aprendiz no setor de RH (Current Employee), Curitiba, PRJune 1, 2014
Pros: refeição na empresa, coffe break todos os dias.
Na minha opinião a empresa pensa muito no bem estar dos funcionários, um local onde eu gostaria de crescer hierarquicamente.
OTIMO
MONITOR DE QUALIDADE (Current Employee), Vitória de Santo Antão, PEApril 19, 2014
UMA EMPRESA MUITO BOA DE SE TRABALHAR COM ELA, VISA MUITO SEGURANÇA E QUALIDADE, MAS QUERO UM CRESCIMENTO PROFISSIONAL E CONHECIMENTO NA MINHA AREA EM GERAL E EM OUTRAS EMPRESAS.
Uma empresa deliciosa para trabalhar
Auxiliar de Produção (Former Employee), Piracicaba, SPFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: convenio medico muito bom
Cons: o valor do vale ticket era muito baixo
Gostava muito de trabalhar, mas infelizmente o horário era complicado 6x2 e devido a isso o salário não era td aquilo, e as promoções demoravam para acontecer, tipo vc teria que ser digamos puxa saco do lider, não gosto disso, gosto de ganhar alguma coisa por mérito meu não por puxa saco ou outra coisa do tipo, sou esforçada, batalhadora, gosto do que – more... faço. O legal da direção é que sempre reunia os funcionários na praça da empresa para conversar sobre as mudanças. – less
Empresa de grande porte com ambiente agradável
Estagiária de Responsabilidade Social Corporativa (Former Employee), Curitiba, PRFebruary 10, 2014
Tive um crescimento profissional e pessoal muito significativo no período em que estagiei na empresa. O ambiente é muito agradável e a gerência favorece e estimula a autonomia.
Empresa flexível e estável
Analista (Current Employee), PEFebruary 4, 2014
Ótimo ambiente de trabalho, qualidade de vida, ótimos benefícios e salários e flexibilidade de horário.
Empresa solida, com profissionais antigos e pouca mobilidade.

About Mondelez International

Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around – Read more

Mondelez International Photos