Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Scrabble
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2014
I learned to pack cookies and learned to operate machine as per assigned by the company. I learned how to manage and devote my time for work and family. I learned different attitude to my co-workers as far as work is concerned.

The hardest part of the job that I encountered is when the line is mess up.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when everything is orderly and properly done after the work shift.
Pros
Free coffee and cookies
Cons
Cancellation of production line unexpectedly.
Mondelez
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 February 2014
Very intense work environment, but with very good people. Speed,
accuracy and emphasis on cleanliness were vital.
Pros
A good job for people with the ability to perform at a high level
Cons
Temp work
fun
Technical Operator (Current Employee) –  toronto3 February 2014
very hard technical work, fast pace environment. I learnt a lot there, co workers are ok, management are young and energetic
Pros
na
Cons
12 hours continental
company filed for bankkruptcy
MACHINE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 November 2013
A small company , no chance for advancement, limited in scope
when it comes to learning something new due to it's limited resources.No lay-offs but salary low.This plant is under new management and running a different business.
Pros
easy to get employed
Cons
low salary, no benifits
good pay
Service Helper (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON15 October 2013
A typical day at work was long but the daily pay was great. I learned many things. Working wit machinery, how control stations work, WHIMIS, and other types of chemicals. People were great to work with and everyone worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was the irregular shifts and threat of lay offs and most enjoyable part of the job were the people I worked with.
Pros
overtime hours
Cons
threat of lay offs
Co-Worker is very courteous
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2013
It's a 12 hours job, start at 7:00 am, i work in a line, i learned how to work fast and efficient because it is a food packaging production, the management is great giving us opportunity to buy some products in a cheaper amount, Co-workers is very supportive giving us a hand if we experiencing difficulties in work, the hardest part of the job is when the line is cut you have to move faster to avoid congestion to the line.
Pros
I can buy the product cheaper
Cons
Long Hours
Great Company!
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 August 2013
Great people. Great Culture. Learning environment. Friendly.
We are a subsidiary of Kraft
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2013
These people are professional at employee relations. I work three twelve hour shifts per week. Friday Saturday Sunday 7pm-7am. It is a non-union environment very clean comfortable work place. They have monthly town hall meetings to keep the employees informed about where we are and where we are going, so we are all kept in the loop. and are made to feel like we are part of the company and not just a punch clock number. The hardest part of my job is being away from my family for any length of time. I love my new job driving the fork-lift because I am very good at it.
Pros
Great work environment, excellent wages and benefits.very high employee satisfaction.
very friendly enviornment, great place to work, team spirited, great cafeteria, beautiful washrooms, clean locker room, 64,000 sq. ft of place to work
Packagin Machine Tech. (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2013
I really enjoyed working for this company, excellent wages plus overtime. I worked as a tech, on one of the major lines, Bartelt, Bosch, Triangle, Line 1, 3, 4, 6, 2, and 8. Had great relationship with my co-workers and with the management. Learned to accept challenges and had to learn to overcome some of the moodiness of my co-workers and to stay focused on the job to produce a quality product. The most enjoyable part was the job satisfaction and getting paid for it. I learned to ignore the negative and to concentrate on what was important and put my energy into that. The hardest part was to accept that it is ending, would have liked to stay few more years but also am going to remember the few I was lucky enough to have.
Pros
free lunches, clean uniforms, excellence of benefits, clean and friendly enviornment, well paid, smiling faces, great team.
Cons
never encountered one!
Beating the Best on production floor and enjoying a good cup of coffee during breaks
Machine technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON10 March 2013
Working for Mondelez International I was a part of a team, cooperating with other workers to produce high quality product.
Under the direction of the Line Supervisor and the production Lead Hand I was operating high level equipment that assists in the process of packing cookies into containers and completed necessary paperwork. Kept the line clean and tidy, ensuring it is running smoothly. I always felt as an important team member because the managers and supervisors appreciated the afford I put into doing my job.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the production number of my line growing and the amount of waste reducing. All of us were doing our best to make that happen. During the breaks the workers were able to enjoy outside golf court. Free cofee was provided daily. I'm very happy I got a chance to work for this great company.
Supports flexible work schedule
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 January 2013
My contract allows me to work from home. The team is very supportive and responsive to any questions or concerns.
Bonnes conditions de travail
Opérateur (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC26 October 2017
Bons avantages sociaux, ambiance de travail agréable et bonne relation avec les cadres supérieurs.
bien malgré la fermeture
Mécanicien industriel (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 October 2017
très bon emplois malgré la fermeture de l'usine dans peu de temps
Équilibre travail, vie familliale
Opérateur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 October 2017
L'ambiance au travail est agréable et permettait un bon équilibre avec la vie de famille, malheureusement la compagnie et pour des raisons de relocalisation de sa production a décidé de fermer son usine de Montréal.
Pros
Avantages sociaux
Cons
Équipe de direction non stable (trop de changements)
Correct
OPERATEUR/CHEF DE GROUPE (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 August 2017
J'aimerai dire que mon experience de 18 ans a ete merveilleuse mais vu la fermeture prochaine....
Pros
Paye
Cons
Fermeture
difficile de motiver les employer annonce de fermeture
Superviseur de production (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC10 May 2017
gestion santé sécurité / main d'oeuvre / production / qualité / livraison / coûts /syndicat

travail d'avantage avec des système d’amélioration continue 5W1H, kaizen, RCA.

Je travail a créer une équipe dynamique et productive soucieuse des pertes et de la qualité.

A mon arrivé j'ai apprécier le soutiens et l'enseignement des mes collaborateurs et je partages mes connaissances avec eu et les nouveaux a venir.

ce que je trouve le plus difficile ses le manque de support de l'équipe de direction sur la gestion des cas difficile et leurs sanctions

ce que j'aime le plus répondre aux demande de mes employer pour leurs assurer un endroit de travail sécuritaire et intéressant a travailler. les motiver a donner leurs 100% et voir les résultat que cela apporte sur la dynamique de l'équipe ,la productivité et la qualité.
Pros
ma permis d'apprendre et de m'améliorer
Cons
travail sur le quart de nuit jamais de FS travail tout les dimanche et OT
Une journée de travail productif et qualité
CHEF DE GROUPE (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 May 2017
Je travaille sur une ligne de production qui est très productif. Ma journée de travail commence par vérifier le code du produit que nous produisions. Apres je vérifie les standards de la boite, du sac et le produit. (Quality Suite). J'alimente la machine de production de matières premières. J'ai appris a travaille avec Quality Suite, les BPI, le cadenassage, HACCP et aussi apprendre a faire des ménages allergènes. Je travaille avec une équipe qui se soutient et on s'entraide beaucoup entre nous. Notre patron est toujours avec nous quand qu'on a besoin de lui. Le plus difficile est de faire des ménages allergènes et de travailler dans l'humidité et la chaleur et le plus agréable est de travailler en équipe et d'apprendre d'avantage sur les machines industrielles.
Pros
Fonds de pension, assurances collectives, salaires compétifif
Cons
manque d'organisation, pas de communication entre management
environnement de travail pas super ,vue la fermeture
CHEF D'ÉQUIPE (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 April 2017
J'ai bien aimé travaillé dans cette usine , si sa n'étais pas de la

fermeture prevue en décembre 2017 , je ne chercherais pas d'autres

emploi ,cette emploi me convenais parfaitement .

Nous avions une bonne esprit d'équipe tous ensemble .
Pros
bonne pauses, bon salaire
Cons
pas beaucoup de communication avec la compagnie
environnement malsain entre employés
Opérateur/Fournier (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 April 2017
Je trouve que l'environnement de travail est très malsain entre employés.Il y souvent du favoritisme au près de la supervision.Il y a un mal gérance flagrant ,souvent les dirigeants prennent des mauvaises décisions.
Pros
bon salaire et des avantages sociaux
Cons
malgérance
Environnement stimulant , poste d'une grande importance ,critère élevé de qualité ,pouvoir décisionnel
Technicien Fournier (Former Employee) –  Montreal12 March 2017
Opérer four selon profil de cuisson ,ajuster ,modifier ,procéder au test de qualité en labo , pouvoir absolu et décisionnel sur la qualité du produit aux fin d'emballage . Sentiment d'importance tant qu'à la qualité du produit à fin de consommation , produit d renommée mondiale . Etre opérateur du four le plus long su Canada .....
Pros
Bonne ambiance, endroit valorisant, sentiment d'appartenance ...
Cons
Travail parfois durant chaleur extrême ....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.