Mondelez International Employee Reviews

A high demand place to work
Company Store Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 April 2014
Very high demand, but with excellent salary and benefits. The culture of the business has changed greatly and is no longer a fun place to work.
Fun work place with T.v and Table Tennis
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2014
he typical day at work is Monday. very busy. I have learned SAP whole processing in Mondelez Inc. I have such a nice co-workers around me. I never had that hardest day in my job. Always enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of the job is i can work from home if it is a bad weather or snow strorm day.
Pros
Free chocolates and Cookies
Scrabble
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2014
I learned to pack cookies and learned to operate machine as per assigned by the company. I learned how to manage and devote my time for work and family. I learned different attitude to my co-workers as far as work is concerned.

The hardest part of the job that I encountered is when the line is mess up.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when everything is orderly and properly done after the work shift.
Pros
Free coffee and cookies
Cons
Cancellation of production line unexpectedly.
Mondelez
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 February 2014
Very intense work environment, but with very good people. Speed,
accuracy and emphasis on cleanliness were vital.
Pros
A good job for people with the ability to perform at a high level
Cons
Temp work
fun
Technical Operator (Current Employee) –  toronto3 February 2014
very hard technical work, fast pace environment. I learnt a lot there, co workers are ok, management are young and energetic
Pros
na
Cons
12 hours continental
company filed for bankkruptcy
MACHINE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 November 2013
A small company , no chance for advancement, limited in scope
when it comes to learning something new due to it's limited resources.No lay-offs but salary low.This plant is under new management and running a different business.
Pros
easy to get employed
Cons
low salary, no benifits
good pay
Service Helper (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON15 October 2013
A typical day at work was long but the daily pay was great. I learned many things. Working wit machinery, how control stations work, WHIMIS, and other types of chemicals. People were great to work with and everyone worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was the irregular shifts and threat of lay offs and most enjoyable part of the job were the people I worked with.
Pros
overtime hours
Cons
threat of lay offs
Co-Worker is very courteous
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2013
It's a 12 hours job, start at 7:00 am, i work in a line, i learned how to work fast and efficient because it is a food packaging production, the management is great giving us opportunity to buy some products in a cheaper amount, Co-workers is very supportive giving us a hand if we experiencing difficulties in work, the hardest part of the job is when the line is cut you have to move faster to avoid congestion to the line.
Pros
I can buy the product cheaper
Cons
Long Hours
Great Company!
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 August 2013
Great people. Great Culture. Learning environment. Friendly.
We are a subsidiary of Kraft
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2013
These people are professional at employee relations. I work three twelve hour shifts per week. Friday Saturday Sunday 7pm-7am. It is a non-union environment very clean comfortable work place. They have monthly town hall meetings to keep the employees informed about where we are and where we are going, so we are all kept in the loop. and are made to feel like we are part of the company and not just a punch clock number. The hardest part of my job is being away from my family for any length of time. I love my new job driving the fork-lift because I am very good at it.
Pros
Great work environment, excellent wages and benefits.very high employee satisfaction.
very friendly enviornment, great place to work, team spirited, great cafeteria, beautiful washrooms, clean locker room, 64,000 sq. ft of place to work
Packagin Machine Tech. (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2013
I really enjoyed working for this company, excellent wages plus overtime. I worked as a tech, on one of the major lines, Bartelt, Bosch, Triangle, Line 1, 3, 4, 6, 2, and 8. Had great relationship with my co-workers and with the management. Learned to accept challenges and had to learn to overcome some of the moodiness of my co-workers and to stay focused on the job to produce a quality product. The most enjoyable part was the job satisfaction and getting paid for it. I learned to ignore the negative and to concentrate on what was important and put my energy into that. The hardest part was to accept that it is ending, would have liked to stay few more years but also am going to remember the few I was lucky enough to have.
Pros
free lunches, clean uniforms, excellence of benefits, clean and friendly enviornment, well paid, smiling faces, great team.
Cons
never encountered one!
Beating the Best on production floor and enjoying a good cup of coffee during breaks
Machine technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON10 March 2013
Working for Mondelez International I was a part of a team, cooperating with other workers to produce high quality product.
Under the direction of the Line Supervisor and the production Lead Hand I was operating high level equipment that assists in the process of packing cookies into containers and completed necessary paperwork. Kept the line clean and tidy, ensuring it is running smoothly. I always felt as an important team member because the managers and supervisors appreciated the afford I put into doing my job.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the production number of my line growing and the amount of waste reducing. All of us were doing our best to make that happen. During the breaks the workers were able to enjoy outside golf court. Free cofee was provided daily. I'm very happy I got a chance to work for this great company.
Supports flexible work schedule
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 January 2013
My contract allows me to work from home. The team is very supportive and responsive to any questions or concerns.