Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

once a week working from home
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 May 2014
good management, cooperative and understanding coworkers.
I joined as a data entry clerk and i learned customer supply chain and Deduction specialist duties. Edi and contact with the warehouse for issues.
Good pay and Benefits
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 July 2015
Was a good place to work, good people to work with. Busy at most times. But unfortunately, layoffs came so that the company could save money by using third party employment.
Fun place to work.
Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 June 2014
The place is free, no dress code in particular. There's a Tennis Table but if you go an play there, lot of people don't like and think you are not productive enough.
Pros
You get a lot of chocolates
Cons
Insecurity with job
Very Productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON6 June 2015
It was one of the best opportunities that I had to work with one of the biggest and very well known world wide company, even though for a short time, it was very valuable to me.
Great enviroment to work
Trade Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  venezuela4 February 2015
I am really enjoyed work in a company such as mondelez international. It is a company where you are all the time learning and the most important thing is that they take care of people
Great company and team to work with
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 September 2014
Go-go environment and lots of challenges to accomplish. Excellent for doers with determination. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Snacks and snacks
Cons
sugar and sugar
Mondelez
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON8 February 2014
Very intense work environment, but with very good people. Speed,
accuracy and emphasis on cleanliness were vital.
Pros
A good job for people with the ability to perform at a high level
Cons
Temp work
A high demand place to work
Company Store Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 April 2014
Very high demand, but with excellent salary and benefits. The culture of the business has changed greatly and is no longer a fun place to work.
Exciting Brands
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2015
Selling fun and high quality top international brands sell themselves which makes this job exciting day in and day out.
A well organised Company
Food Service Worker, Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Bertrant Ave1 September 2014
They are very strict in hygiene and timing.I love this job very much.It is a team work and my colleges are very helpful.
working in a chocolate factory
shipper (Former Employee) –  toronto,on15 December 2014
its has highs and lows with job opportunity and wages but too many seasonal work and layoffs
Pros
wages and benefits
Cons
seasonal work
fun
Technical Operator (Current Employee) –  toronto3 February 2014
very hard technical work, fast pace environment. I learnt a lot there, co workers are ok, management are young and energetic
Pros
na
Cons
12 hours continental
Great job but no job security & no union backup
Narrow isle reach truck operator (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON4 February 2016
The job itself was a job that I always wanted. I had a lot of knowledge in there but the management was always shorting people on their pay, shorting people on proper raises, as which happened to me. I found out later that I was making over a dollar less than workers that didn't have the seniority or the experience that I had and the union didn't do anything about it. How I could get an advancement, then find out that I'm making less money than others with no advancements or seniority is beyond me ?? The management was very unorganized and failed to meet the standards of Kraft foods, which lead to the separation of the two business and the laying off of roughly 25 people. It's a shame that a $35 billion per year company would try so hard to short pay their employees. Now you know where they get their money. The majority of the people there were great, minus 2 or 3 that had a chip on their shoulders and could ruin a person's day really fast. They also would favor the Portuguese workers over anybody else. While I was there, we never had a long weekend and were always pushed to work mandatory overtime on those weekends. They would tell us that we had to work on Saturday's, sometimes a half an hour before going home on a Friday evening, then make the afternoon shift workers come in for 8am, which ruined everybody's plans.
Pros
free lunches, lots of overtime
Cons
Poor payroll management, No union backup, unfair pay
Supports flexible work schedule
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 January 2013
My contract allows me to work from home. The team is very supportive and responsive to any questions or concerns.
Great Company!
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 August 2013
Great people. Great Culture. Learning environment. Friendly.
se surpasser
Représentant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Abitibi-Témiscamingue, QC10 November 2016
Cette entreprise m'a permise de me familiariser avec les bannières.
À travailler d'avantage avec des programmes excel,word,Touch, sites d'achats,d'être en communication constante,de travailler avec objectifs etc. En résumé j'ai énormément appris beaucoup de choses.
Et malheureusement je n'ai pas eu le temps d' approfondir toutes mes connaissances car ils ont coupé plusieurs postes.
Pros
vente de produits reconnu à travers le monde entier
Cons
Manque de formation et soutien dans la nouveauté
Travail d'équipe
technicienne aux craquelins (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 March 2017
Tout était parfait. ..jusqu'à ce qu'il nous annonce la fermeture. Bonne avantages sociaux. Bonne équipe de travail. Très bon salaire.
Pros
Bon produits
Cons
Situé à Montréal
Bonne atmosphère de travail.
Technicien à l'emballage (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2016
Beaucoup de compétences acquises au fil des années. Comme opérateur, technicien de ligne ou autre poste relié
aux lignes de production.
Fermeture de l'usine décembre 2017
Mécanicien d'entretien (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 December 2016
La fermeture progressive de l'usine est prévu pour décembre 2017 donc pas d'autres commentaires.
Environnement agréable et productif
Marchandiseur (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC13 March 2016
Montage de présentoir, marchandisage de produits sur tablettes et présentoirs selon les demandes des représentants. Travail en contact et collaboration des gérants d'épiceries de la régions.

J'ai très apprécié ce travail pour le contact humain, la collaboration du personnel en épiceries et le soutien de mon employeur.. Ainsi que pour la flexibilité des horaires de travail.
Pros
Compensationm de Kilométrage
Cons
Aucun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.