Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 8, 2013
Pros: company car
Cons: long hours
If you are a hard worker, and are willing to start early this job will give you lots of satisfaction.
enjoyable
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Newburgh, NYOctober 26, 2013
never same day twice, enjoyable, friendly people work with
I would not advise working for this company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 1, 2013
Pros: company car
Cons: hours, lack of resources, lack of opportunities for development, lack of diversity, unequal treatment
I originally worked for Kraft and was working for the company through out the transition from Kraft to Mondelez International. While working for Kraft I worked harder than ever as both a Sales Associate and a Sales Representative but I learned a lot and felt like I was working towards something and building a career. After working for the company for – more... almost two years I left my role in the Minneapolis market and was rehired as a Sales Associate in the Phoenix market. My spouse took a new position with his company and due to his transfer I needed to transfer as well. That's is where my experience went down hill, starting with the fact that I was not able to transfer my position I was treated like a brand new employee and forced to start over and take a demotion or nothing at all. I was disappointed that even though I worked for a nationwide company there was no support for an employee in good standing looking to transfer. In addition to that unfortunately there were some major differences between the two markets. I have never been treated as poorly as I was treated working in the Phoenix market. It was so disheartening after working hard and seeing the results from my hard work in one market to come to another market and feel like I was forced to leave due to the way I was treated. Management was very young lacked experience, there were several instances where management crossed the line of professionalism but they were never held accountable. My manager in particular talked down to me on a regular basis and thought it was acceptable to discuss the fact that I was pregnant with whom ever he chose even though he did not have my consent. There was no diversity at all, and I honestly didn't feel welcome from the beginning due to my race and gender. Needless to say if I were advising a friend I would strongly discourage them from taking a position with Mondelez International especially in the Phoenix market. – less
Great Part-Time job
Sales and Service Representative/Merchandiser (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VASeptember 26, 2013
I like working for Mondelez International. This job is perfect for a student, or a parent looking for a part time job to supplement their family income.
Productive, Multitasking, Fun
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaSeptember 7, 2013
Pros: see new products
I enjoy working with the Mondelez team (formally Nabisco). On a typical work day I go to stores such as frys, walmart, safeways or food citys. I build displays for Nabisco products for example; making an end cap of wheat thins or making a football display of chips ahoy or oreos. when im not building the displays I am making sure the store shelves has – more... all of nabiscos product on the shelf and no out of stocks are seen. Its a fun job, Im usually up around 3:30 or 4 :00 to go to work and then im usually done by 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon. – less
Productive work place with friendly atmosphere
BI4.0 Administrator (Current Employee), Greater Chicago Area, ILSeptember 5, 2013
The day starts early morning with pleasant faces, a lot of things to learn and teach everyday. Management tries to help us by distributing the work equally and we try to finish the work as a team.

Sometime timelines give us a hard time to finish the job, but feeling proud to be a member of such team who always comes forward to each other.

Weekend – more... outing and Being on a table at work time is the enjoyable part of the job. – less
Great work enviornment
R&D Technician (Current Employee), Whippany, NJSeptember 3, 2013
Best work environment I have ever had. Friendly staff plenty of opportunity to learn.
Great learning potential
Executive Chef (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJAugust 29, 2013
I've learned a lot in the past three years and have gained valuable experience and have built great customer relationships.
Productive work place
Generalist/Trainer (Former Employee), Rockford, ILAugust 29, 2013
I would prepare flavor to be prepared to make gum. Team Leaders were very friendly and easy to talk to, the co workers were friendly and easy to work with. I would use SAP on a daily basis and drive forklift.
Mondelez is a wonderful company to work for with vast opportunities for growth
IS Lead Warehouse Management Systems (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJAugust 26, 2013
Pros: great teams; opportunities for growth
Cons: resource constraints
Mondelez International is a new company that recently split from Kraft Foods. It offers employees a wide array of opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Employees are afforded the opportunity to work with dynamic teams and challenging projects.
Not too many good things to say.
Sales Representative / Merchandiser (Current Employee), Edison, NJAugust 23, 2013
Pros: independence
Cons: workload, management
As a Merchandiser for Nabisco, you go into multiple grocery stores per day and service them; this includes: packing out product, selling incremental displays, and general service to the store based on their needs. If you are lucky, the management of the individual stores will not give you a hard time during your pack out, and you can move on to the – more... next store until the day is done. Mondelez, like many retail companies, is constantly putting out new products and bulk distributing it to stores, sometimes to the displeasure of their customer. Upper management feigns obliviousness and leaves it to the people on the ground to deal with the backlash.

Part time workers are vulnerable to abuse by the management at Mondelez. Part time workers do not receive their work schedule until the day before they are expected to work (sometimes after 7pm but generally around 4-5pm). You may be asked to travel to stores (in your personal vehicle) far outside your region, and guilted into doing so by the RMS. The company reimburses mileage at 45 cents per mile AFTER the first 25 miles, so if you are asked to service a store 26 miles away from home for a 4 hour shift, the company reimburses the employee 90 cents for 51 miles driven (drive time is not included).
Many times the workload is heavy and support is limited, so the part time worker is asked to stay overtime. Full time reps are limited in the amount of overtime they can take, forcing part-timers to, on many occasions, eclipse 40 hours per week without receiving benefits.

Not much room for advancement out of the Merchandiser position. You can be promoted to a Senior Merchandiser, which is a step below a sales rep without a company car or bonuses-- but you are at will of the company and will be asked to travel across territories for weeks at a time. Popular belief seems to be that women and minorities are the only ones promoted further up the ladder of sales (with some exception).

As a general grocery store vendor, the pay is decent, but if you are looking for a more long term part-time position you should consider working in one of the stores you service, as you will receive some kind of benefits, raises, and advancement opportunities which seem to be very limited at Mondelez. – less
Fast paced company that keeps you on your toes
Team Lead, Customer Services (Current Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 12, 2013
Pros: employee discounts.
Cons: healthcare
The company is rather new. In 2012 the separated from Kraft Foods. Mondelez is doing well while still in the settig up their new supply chain structure. They are looking to simplify their processes as they move from a grocery structure to a snacking structure.
Great place to learn about retail or logisitcs
Logistics Intern (Current Employee), Earth City, MOAugust 4, 2013
New company formed after the split from Kraft Foods. Some growing pains associated with the split, but that lead to several amazing learning opportunities.

Also, a great place to learn about union environments in one of the strongest unions in the network.
terible place to worj
mechanical specialist (Former Employee), loves park ilAugust 2, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: management
grind you into the ground till you cant take it anymore told you will work 7 days a week for the next year or go work somewere els
Productive & Fun workplace
Data Management IS Project Lead (Current Employee), Cheltenham / BournvilleJuly 30, 2013
A good employer with a positive culture

Challenging but rewarding integration project work

Good Pay

Excellent offices and facilities
Alternative to the regular 9-5
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Glastonbury, CTJuly 24, 2013
Pros: freedom, flexibility, decent travel pay.
Cons: inconsistent hours, little advancment from within.
This isn't your typical 9-5 job everyday could be different. On a daily basis you could be spending time in 3-6 different grocery stores merchandising product and building displays. Its nice because you're never in the same place and you are always meeting new people. It is a pretty physically demanding job where you are on your feet and lifting most – more... of the day. The grocery business is a little tough these days and consistency in hours and benefits are rough on the average employee. – less
Great place to work for a family person
Analyst (Current Employee), Wilkes BarreJuly 23, 2013
Pros: vacation
Cons: pay
Best thing about Mondelez is the vacation time and work/life balance. Lots of time off. Great place to work as well. Salary is great once you reach a certain level.
Fast Growing CP Company
Global Accounts Manager (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJuly 13, 2013
Pros: outstanding brands and initiatives
Cons: constant changes that can hurt at times growth
Hands On Management with a well balanced "Joy" type atmosphere.
A great paying job with a wide range of people.
Manufacturing Specialist (Current Employee), Rockford, ILJune 27, 2013
Pros: free lunches and rewards often.
Cons: some higher managers are 2 faced.
The hardest part of the job is time management. They really believe in lean manufacturing, so you usually have alot on your plate and you have to manage every minute of your day. Great pay and great people.
Culture needs improvement, constant reorganizations
Customer Category Manager (Current Employee), Granbury, TXJune 25, 2013
Pros: great brands
Cons: constant reorganization
High paced and big work load. Internal issues with production and new item introductions.