Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Scrabble
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2014
I learned to pack cookies and learned to operate machine as per assigned by the company. I learned how to manage and devote my time for work and family. I learned different attitude to my co-workers as far as work is concerned.

The hardest part of the job that I encountered is when the line is mess up.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when everything is orderly and properly done after the work shift.
Pros
free coffee and cookies
Cons
cancellation of production line unexpectedly.
good pay
Service Helper (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONOctober 15, 2013
A typical day at work was long but the daily pay was great. I learned many things. Working wit machinery, how control stations work, WHIMIS, and other types of chemicals. People were great to work with and everyone worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was the irregular shifts and threat of lay offs and most enjoyable part of the job were the people I worked with.
Pros
overtime hours
Cons
threat of lay offs
Great enviroment to work
Trade Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  venezuelaFebruary 4, 2015
I am really enjoyed work in a company such as mondelez international. It is a company where you are all the time learning and the most important thing is that they take care of people
Exciting Brands
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 16, 2015
Selling fun and high quality top international brands sell themselves which makes this job exciting day in and day out.
Great company and team to work with
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 30, 2014
Go-go environment and lots of challenges to accomplish. Excellent for doers with determination. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
snacks and snacks
Cons
sugar and sugar
Fun place to work.
Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 26, 2014
The place is free, no dress code in particular. There's a Tennis Table but if you go an play there, lot of people don't like and think you are not productive enough.
Pros
you get a lot of chocolates
Cons
insecurity with job
A well organised Company
Food Service Worker, Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Bertrant AveSeptember 1, 2014
They are very strict in hygiene and timing.I love this job very much.It is a team work and my colleges are very helpful.
mauvaise gestion.....
chef d equipe,camionneur et travail de bureau (Former Employee) –  quebecJuly 17, 2014
,une journée de travail débutait la plus pârt du temps vers les 2 hres du matin et pouvait se terminer vers les 15-16 hres en p.m,bureau a faire avant de partir ,régler problème et après aller faire ma journée de travail sur la route,j avais une bonne equipe ,une chance car y a des fois que rien ne roulait comme ont l aurait voulu.Ont a toujours eu notre travail a coeur mais comme ont dit une médaille a deux cotes alors y avait juste de notre coté que l effort se faisait alors ce qui a amené la fermeture a quebec de notre division....
Pros
laisser a nous meme pour gérer notre ouvrage
Cons
aucune aide de l autre coté