Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
overall good place to work
Generalist (Former Employee), Loves Park, ILDecember 6, 2014
Pros: wages
Cons: negative environment
good company, excellent pay, poor management, negative environment
Collaborative environment, good cross functional exposure
Demand & Supply Planning Support Sr. Manager (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJDecember 4, 2014
Good collaboration between systems and business ensured eveyone was committed to the sames goals.
Aggressive strategies towards market situations.
Sr. Executive in Debottlenecking (Current Employee), ThaneDecember 3, 2014
Pros: work culture, compansation
Cons: work- life balance
Always volatile work environment with new challenges.
Very good values and working culture.
Great Brands
Nat. Bus. Systems Manager Broker dedicated Team (Current Employee), Home Office, FloridaDecember 2, 2014
Very good company with terrific brands
Standard CPG functions for Snack industry
Leading insights
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Omaha, NENovember 30, 2014
Pros: most everything
Cons: scheduling could be improved. usually don't know until the day before if you're working
Incredibly easy job, with great people. Far less stressful that other vending jobs and management is always honest with you and you know what to expect.
You are appreciated for your hard work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 24, 2014
Great opportunity for an entry level sales position. Great company with an amazing culture. Benefits are great.
Mondelez
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK (Former Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PANovember 19, 2014
Pros: college program, continual growth and benefits
Cons: downsizing
I enjoyed my time working at Mondelez. During this job I have learned computer skills, working with large printers, and how to adjust to a continual changes. The things I enjoyed most about this job is my schedule, the college program.
Good Place to Work
Various Positions Held (Current Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PANovember 17, 2014
Mondelez is a good place to work. There is a decent work-life balance in most roles, though some positions require more "extra attention" than others. Most of the management personnel is very approachable. The Wilkes-Barre facility usually hosts a number of on-site events such as ice cream socials, career fairs, networking events, etc, which is encouraging to employees to participate, learn more about various roles, and meet each other.
productive, great working culture
Engineering Manager (Current Employee), Pune, MHNovember 15, 2014
Its very good organisation to work, it provides the dynamic roles & responsibility to grow in career.
Great Place to Work
Country Manager Zambia, DRC & Malawi (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPNovember 11, 2014
Pros: free working style - in country
There is alot of flexibility in working culture and a very supportive manahement. The enjoyable yet challenging part of my job is meeting Net revenue targets for my countries.
Productive and a good place to learn.
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Whippany, NJOctober 30, 2014
Pros: flexible hours and free beverages (coffee, tea)
I run and analyze data of different test results including but not limited to viscosity, Thermal analysis (Thermal Gravitational anaysis and Differential Scanning Calorimeter) as well as making batches for Gum and Gumbases. I work with an amazing, intelligent group of people; who are hardworking, willing to teach others and also like to have fun. I have learned a lot in a short time frame and I'm excited to learn more while working here. The challenging part of the job is master how to use different equipments within a short period of time. Overall, it's a great place to work.
Worlds Largest Chocolatier
merchandiser (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 29, 2014
I loved working with thee woman physically and mentally strong. These woman knew what they wanted.
MDLZ
Retail Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 27, 2014
My time at Mondelez International was a great stepping stone in my career advancement. I began my career with Mondelez International as a Sales Representative at Kraft Foods, which later became Mondelez International. During my time as a Sales Rep, I learned so much about DSD sales structure and about how to manage your business to control waste and cost, while driving sales and making objectives. Experimenting with different selling styles and building personal relationships with buyers was a major factor in my success as a Sales Rep. As a manager, I managed 40+ direct reports, both full time and part time. This position was very rewarding and I grew as a person and as an employee during my time in this role. I was responsible to managing the labor budget for my entire team, as well as being held responsible for achieving sales goals of approximately 22,000,000 annually. The hardest part of this job was the retention of part time employees, and the most rewarding part of this job was being about to coach and improve employees performance to see them thrive in their sales environment.
Ok
Senior Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 25, 2014
Working with the company it has its challenges but its a lot of fun along the way.
N/A
Anonymous (Current Employee), AnonymousOctober 19, 2014
Great Co-workers - corporate HQ culture becoming draining in field positions
fun place to work
Engineer (Current Employee), Port Elizabeth, ECOctober 19, 2014
often long working hours, although at the end of the day,it is worth it.
Lab Technician
Senior Quality Ctrl Lab./Sanitation Tech. (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great money
Cons: company location closing
Swab test sites
Test finished product
ship samples
perform CCP checks
Pre-Op Inspections
Hold product for review
Assist with audit prep.
fun and joyfull place to work
Trade marketing assistant (Former Employee), Paris, A8October 12, 2014
Pros: great management
Very good experience during this internship. Great responsabilities given and very good management team.

Amazing brands and work environment
Advancement Opportunities available
PT Merchandiser (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 8, 2014
Pros: early morning schedule allows decent work life balance
Cons: wages could be better
Mondelez International is the DSD distributor for Nabisco products. It is definitely beneficial to work with a company who have top rated products that they represent. As a part time merchandiser you are responsible for going from store to store and creating displays, making sure shelves are presentable for consumer purchase, and fill orders/deliveries to store shelves. The pay is hourly along with compensation for mileage.

There are opportunities for advancement but soime may require relocation for the fastest track. It is a fairly new company with products that are proven and industy leading. This company will continue to grow and management prefers to promote from within.
Good company
na (Current Employee), naOctober 7, 2014
Mondelez International is a global snack food company with great brands like Nabisco. As with all large brands, you command attention with retailers and consumers. Local management is top notch, they get in the trenches with you.

About Mondelez International

Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around – Read more

Mondelez International Photos