Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to Work
Country Manager Zambia, DRC & Malawi (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPNovember 11, 2014
Pros: free working style - in country
There is alot of flexibility in working culture and a very supportive manahement. The enjoyable yet challenging part of my job is meeting Net revenue targets for my countries.
Productive and a good place to learn.
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Whippany, NJOctober 30, 2014
Pros: flexible hours and free beverages (coffee, tea)
I run and analyze data of different test results including but not limited to viscosity, Thermal analysis (Thermal Gravitational anaysis and Differential Scanning Calorimeter) as well as making batches for Gum and Gumbases. I work with an amazing, intelligent group of people; who are hardworking, willing to teach others and also like to have fun. I – more... have learned a lot in a short time frame and I'm excited to learn more while working here. The challenging part of the job is master how to use different equipments within a short period of time. Overall, it's a great place to work. – less
Worlds Largest Chocolatier
merchandiser (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 29, 2014
I loved working with thee woman physically and mentally strong. These woman knew what they wanted.
MDLZ
Retail Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 27, 2014
My time at Mondelez International was a great stepping stone in my career advancement. I began my career with Mondelez International as a Sales Representative at Kraft Foods, which later became Mondelez International. During my time as a Sales Rep, I learned so much about DSD sales structure and about how to manage your business to control waste and – more... cost, while driving sales and making objectives. Experimenting with different selling styles and building personal relationships with buyers was a major factor in my success as a Sales Rep. As a manager, I managed 40+ direct reports, both full time and part time. This position was very rewarding and I grew as a person and as an employee during my time in this role. I was responsible to managing the labor budget for my entire team, as well as being held responsible for achieving sales goals of approximately 22,000,000 annually. The hardest part of this job was the retention of part time employees, and the most rewarding part of this job was being about to coach and improve employees performance to see them thrive in their sales environment. – less
Ok
Senior Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 25, 2014
Working with the company it has its challenges but its a lot of fun along the way.
N/A
Anonymous (Current Employee), AnonymousOctober 19, 2014
Great Co-workers - corporate HQ culture becoming draining in field positions
fun place to work
Engineer (Current Employee), Port Elizabeth, ECOctober 19, 2014
often long working hours, although at the end of the day,it is worth it.
Lab Technician
Senior Quality Ctrl Lab./Sanitation Tech. (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great money
Cons: company location closing
Swab test sites
Test finished product
ship samples
perform CCP checks
Pre-Op Inspections
Hold product for review
Assist with audit prep.
fun and joyfull place to work
Trade marketing assistant (Former Employee), Paris, A8October 12, 2014
Pros: great management
Very good experience during this internship. Great responsabilities given and very good management team.

Amazing brands and work environment
Advancement Opportunities available
PT Merchandiser (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 8, 2014
Pros: early morning schedule allows decent work life balance
Cons: wages could be better
Mondelez International is the DSD distributor for Nabisco products. It is definitely beneficial to work with a company who have top rated products that they represent. As a part time merchandiser you are responsible for going from store to store and creating displays, making sure shelves are presentable for consumer purchase, and fill orders/deliveries – more... to store shelves. The pay is hourly along with compensation for mileage.

There are opportunities for advancement but soime may require relocation for the fastest track. It is a fairly new company with products that are proven and industy leading. This company will continue to grow and management prefers to promote from within. – less
Good company
na (Current Employee), naOctober 7, 2014
Mondelez International is a global snack food company with great brands like Nabisco. As with all large brands, you command attention with retailers and consumers. Local management is top notch, they get in the trenches with you.
We use to have for united way a basket ball game .
SENIOR OPERATING MANAGER (Former Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: we sometimes get free lunches.
Cons: we get brakes.
I loved my job while it lasted. But unfortunley everything comes to an end.After 20 years our department is closing.I never thought that I would ever have to go out job hunting again.
The typical day at work was just Scanning, Verfying and Prepping documents.I learned that there is alot off paper to go into the system for Mondelez. For the next party – more... to get to collect there momey for the products delivered.The managment is just great.My co-workers are nice and frendly to work with.The hardest part off my job is trying to keep bussy.The most enjoyble part is walking around the track at lunch. – less
Great company to be in
Marketing Manager Coffee Innovation EEMEA (Current Employee), Bucharest, RomaniaSeptember 29, 2014
Great team and spirit, wonderful development opps and decent payments
Fun place to work
Management Accountant (Current Employee), Dubai, DUSeptember 17, 2014
comfortable environment

helpful colleagues

flexible hours

casual dress code
It was a great place to start my career
Customer Insights Specialist- Sam's Business Team (Current Employee), Rogers, ARSeptember 15, 2014
I started with this company right out of college and have been blessed with great opportunities and quick advancement. I have learned a lot in my various roles, all which have given me a well rounded background in sales and the CPG industry.
Demanding job but has great rewards
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: bonuses/comission
Cons: healthcare, advacement, management
A typical day at work starts on your territory which is usually composed of 12-16 grocery stores (ie. Wal-Mart, Harris Teeter, Food Lion, BI-LO, Lowes Foods, Target, etc). In these accounts you will write orders, merchandise Nabisco products and of course sell Nabisco product to store managers. Overall good place to work, fast-paced, high reward environment.
microbiologist
Retainer Microbiologist Quality Control (Current Employee), malanpurSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
i am retainer microbiologist in cadbury india ltd . i learn all the testing in this lab & my senior have a good nature which help me to learn more & more things in lab.
Overall good place to work until major budget cuts
Manager (Former Employee), TXSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great products
Cons: many budget cuts lead to increased workload for everyone
Major budget cuts in the last 2 years resulted in less administrators, less managers, less drivers and less merchandising hours. Sales objectives are unattainable and reps can't work over 42 hours but they are still expected to provide the same world class service and meet objectives. The company is often short or out of class A items making it even – more... more difficult to meet objectives. The hiring process is very long, making it difficult to stay fully staffed due to high part time employee turnover. Managers end up working very long hours including days off and vacations. – less
Nabisco Product
Packing Technician (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2014
Process and package all Nabisco product
great place to work with amazing benefits
Fair Lawn Pilot Plant Research and Development Technician
Senior Technician (Current Employee), Research and Development Fair Lawn Pilot Plant NJAugust 19, 2014
Pros: practically impossible to be terminated from this place, if that's the kind of place you are looking for
Cons: horrible benefits, no teamwork, no advancement, promised early out fridays but not for this facility, horrible management
Coming to work for this company was a huge mistake. There is no room for advancement. The benefits are horrible. There are people who have been working in this facility for 20+ years whom are not as qualified as I am and have horrible work ethics that make much more money than I do. There is absolutely no teamwork or advancement opportunities here.

About Mondelez International

Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around – Read more

Mondelez International Photos