Mondelez International Employee Reviews in Canada

Scrabble
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2014
I learned to pack cookies and learned to operate machine as per assigned by the company. I learned how to manage and devote my time for work and family. I learned different attitude to my co-workers as far as work is concerned.

The hardest part of the job that I encountered is when the line is mess up.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when everything is orderly and properly done after the work shift.
Pros
free coffee and cookies
Cons
cancellation of production line unexpectedly.
company filed for bankkruptcy
MACHINE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONNovember 11, 2013
A small company , no chance for advancement, limited in scope
when it comes to learning something new due to it's limited resources.No lay-offs but salary low.This plant is under new management and running a different business.
Pros
easy to get employed
Cons
low salary, no benifits
good pay
Service Helper (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONOctober 15, 2013
A typical day at work was long but the daily pay was great. I learned many things. Working wit machinery, how control stations work, WHIMIS, and other types of chemicals. People were great to work with and everyone worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was the irregular shifts and threat of lay offs and most enjoyable part of the job were the people I worked with.
Pros
overtime hours
Cons
threat of lay offs
Co-Worker is very courteous
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 9, 2013
It's a 12 hours job, start at 7:00 am, i work in a line, i learned how to work fast and efficient because it is a food packaging production, the management is great giving us opportunity to buy some products in a cheaper amount, Co-workers is very supportive giving us a hand if we experiencing difficulties in work, the hardest part of the job is when the line is cut you have to move faster to avoid congestion to the line.
Pros
i can buy the product cheaper
Cons
Beating the Best on production floor and enjoying a good cup of coffee during breaks
Machine technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ONMarch 10, 2013
Working for Mondelez International I was a part of a team, cooperating with other workers to produce high quality product.
Under the direction of the Line Supervisor and the production Lead Hand I was operating high level equipment that assists in the process of packing cookies into containers and completed necessary paperwork. Kept the line clean and tidy, ensuring it is running smoothly. I always felt as an important team member because the managers and supervisors appreciated the afford I put into doing my job.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the production number of my line growing and the amount of waste reducing. All of us were doing our best to make that happen. During the breaks the workers were able to enjoy outside golf court. Free cofee was provided daily. I'm very happy I got a chance to work for this great company.
mauvaise gestion.....
chef d equipe,camionneur et travail de bureau (Former Employee) –  quebecJuly 17, 2014
,une journée de travail débutait la plus pârt du temps vers les 2 hres du matin et pouvait se terminer vers les 15-16 hres en p.m,bureau a faire avant de partir ,régler problème et après aller faire ma journée de travail sur la route,j avais une bonne equipe ,une chance car y a des fois que rien ne roulait comme ont l aurait voulu.Ont a toujours eu notre travail a coeur mais comme ont dit une médaille a deux cotes alors y avait juste de notre coté que l effort se faisait alors ce qui a amené la fermeture a quebec de notre division....
Pros
laisser a nous meme pour gérer notre ouvrage
Cons
aucune aide de l autre coté