Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

High paced distribution warehouse with great atmosphere
Distribution Warehouse associate mid (Current Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON17 March 2016
A regular day at work I would multi task many different departments and job titles, drive forklift (up right ) ,power jack (walkie) , hands on order picking , house cleaning , staging and loading trailers to be sent out to customers daily . I learned a lot being with great co-workers in the shipping , receiving industry, management was always positive when needed .
keeping a high standard pace , being aware of health and safety was a big part of being with Mondelez .Getting to work in a safe manor and finishing off the day going home to family was the greatest part of the job .
Pros
Discounted employee pricing via company store
Cons
Long hours of operations
Great job but no job security & no union backup
Narrow isle reach truck operator (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON4 February 2016
The job itself was a job that I always wanted. I had a lot of knowledge in there but the management was always shorting people on their pay, shorting people on proper raises, as which happened to me. I found out later that I was making over a dollar less than workers that didn't have the seniority or the experience that I had and the union didn't do anything about it. How I could get an advancement, then find out that I'm making less money than others with no advancements or seniority is beyond me ?? The management was very unorganized and failed to meet the standards of Kraft foods, which lead to the separation of the two business and the laying off of roughly 25 people. It's a shame that a $35 billion per year company would try so hard to short pay their employees. Now you know where they get their money. The majority of the people there were great, minus 2 or 3 that had a chip on their shoulders and could ruin a person's day really fast. They also would favor the Portuguese workers over anybody else. While I was there, we never had a long weekend and were always pushed to work mandatory overtime on those weekends. They would tell us that we had to work on Saturday's, sometimes a half an hour before going home on a Friday evening, then make the afternoon shift workers come in for 8am, which ruined everybody's plans.
Pros
free lunches, lots of overtime
Cons
Poor payroll management, No union backup, unfair pay
Great people to work with
Reach truck (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON10 January 2016
What a great company 😒 worked 5 years for this company and worked my way up from a temp to a top payed reach truck driver, after 5 years of working my butt off for these people 22 of us were cut due to miss management 😠 would I ever work for them again I think not or at least while the management is still the same 😠
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Miss managed
Productive workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2015
At Mondelez its all about the product. We ensure we make only the safest and great tasting products. I enjoyed working here. The management was very easy-going.
Great Summer Job
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2015
I have worked with Mondelez over the summer period a few times now and I have to say it was a great experience. The co workers were great, and the shifts went by pretty quickly.
Solid Company Financially
Recruitment Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Montreal15 October 2015
I have enjoyed my time and experience here. I have learned a lot with regards to working remotely under a centralized matrix structure.
Good benefits. But no job security.
Credit Risk Analyst and Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga28 September 2015
I am really enjoyed work in company where you are all the time learning. No dress code. Good benefits. The hardest part is - No job security.
Pros
They are very strict in timing
Cons
No job security
productive
machine operator (Former Employee) –  toronto, ontario28 September 2015
The department that i was in was very productive and well organized, had fun working with my colleagues and my managers.
Pros
easy labour
Cons
Overall culture is good but very unstable
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 September 2015
Worst - got laid off in less than a year from employment

Best - company gave 6 months notice before the last day of employment
Pros
Summer hours
Cons
Lay offs due to restructuring and outsourcing
Good pay and Benefits
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 July 2015
Was a good place to work, good people to work with. Busy at most times. But unfortunately, layoffs came so that the company could save money by using third party employment.
Very Productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON6 June 2015
It was one of the best opportunities that I had to work with one of the biggest and very well known world wide company, even though for a short time, it was very valuable to me.
Friendly and caring coworkers.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON29 April 2015
The hardest part of the job is getting used to switching between days and nights. Sometimes you barely get any sleep because you're not used to sleeping during the day. Then your days off you have to completely switch your sleep schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to have every other weekend off.
Exciting Brands
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2015
Selling fun and high quality top international brands sell themselves which makes this job exciting day in and day out.
Great enviroment to work
Trade Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  venezuela4 February 2015
I am really enjoyed work in a company such as mondelez international. It is a company where you are all the time learning and the most important thing is that they take care of people
fun work Place with lot of activities
Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2015
This place is good, always a fun at work. But I work on behalf of Infosys for Mondelez so have some restrictions.
Management is good, I work as IT project coordinator and overall understanding between business folks n IT is very good.
good place to work and salary
Shipper/Receiver/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2015
good people to work with and good salary and benefits. I have learned a lot about chocolate production and the daily operations of a chocolate factory
Pros
good wages and benefits
Cons
lack of job security
working in a chocolate factory
shipper (Former Employee) –  toronto,on15 December 2014
its has highs and lows with job opportunity and wages but too many seasonal work and layoffs
Pros
wages and benefits
Cons
seasonal work
Great company and team to work with
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 September 2014
Go-go environment and lots of challenges to accomplish. Excellent for doers with determination. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Snacks and snacks
Cons
sugar and sugar
A well organised Company
Food Service Worker, Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Bertrant Ave1 September 2014
They are very strict in hygiene and timing.I love this job very much.It is a team work and my colleges are very helpful.
Great work environment with great people to work with
Machine Technician, Lead Hand, Packer (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON15 August 2014
Fun place to work with good people to work with, but lacked job security as lay-off's were frequent and common, not including the permenant lay-off that all employees at the plant had to go through when our plant got shut down.
Pros
Good people, clear work instructions, incentives for breaking production records, great salary and benefits
Cons
Job was physically draining, plant shut down