Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Great workplace with friendly co workers
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 April 2016
The typical day would be watching machines for jam's, clearing the machines if they were jammed, cleaning the machines, mixing products, packaging products.

learned about food safety, proper lifting techniques, thorough cleaning.

Managers and co workers were all friendly and easy to work with.

the co workers and managers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Great people to work with
Reach truck (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON10 January 2016
What a great company 😒 worked 5 years for this company and worked my way up from a temp to a top payed reach truck driver, after 5 years of working my butt off for these people 22 of us were cut due to miss management 😠 would I ever work for them again I think not or at least while the management is still the same 😠
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Miss managed
Good benefits. But no job security.
Credit Risk Analyst and Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga28 September 2015
I am really enjoyed work in company where you are all the time learning. No dress code. Good benefits. The hardest part is - No job security.
Pros
They are very strict in timing
Cons
No job security
company filed for bankkruptcy
MACHINE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 November 2013
A small company , no chance for advancement, limited in scope
when it comes to learning something new due to it's limited resources.No lay-offs but salary low.This plant is under new management and running a different business.
Pros
easy to get employed
Cons
low salary, no benifits
Okay Job
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 May 2016
The job itself was not difficult and I enjoyed the work. Very simple job. Easy job for beginners, learned a lot. Very nice working environment, quick pace.
Co-Worker is very courteous
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2013
It's a 12 hours job, start at 7:00 am, i work in a line, i learned how to work fast and efficient because it is a food packaging production, the management is great giving us opportunity to buy some products in a cheaper amount, Co-workers is very supportive giving us a hand if we experiencing difficulties in work, the hardest part of the job is when the line is cut you have to move faster to avoid congestion to the line.
Pros
I can buy the product cheaper
Cons
Long Hours
Great work environment with great people to work with
Machine Technician, Lead Hand, Packer (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON15 August 2014
Fun place to work with good people to work with, but lacked job security as lay-off's were frequent and common, not including the permenant lay-off that all employees at the plant had to go through when our plant got shut down.
Pros
Good people, clear work instructions, incentives for breaking production records, great salary and benefits
Cons
Job was physically draining, plant shut down
We are a subsidiary of Kraft
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2013
These people are professional at employee relations. I work three twelve hour shifts per week. Friday Saturday Sunday 7pm-7am. It is a non-union environment very clean comfortable work place. They have monthly town hall meetings to keep the employees informed about where we are and where we are going, so we are all kept in the loop. and are made to feel like we are part of the company and not just a punch clock number. The hardest part of my job is being away from my family for any length of time. I love my new job driving the fork-lift because I am very good at it.
Pros
Great work environment, excellent wages and benefits.very high employee satisfaction.
good place to work and salary
Shipper/Receiver/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2015
good people to work with and good salary and benefits. I have learned a lot about chocolate production and the daily operations of a chocolate factory
Pros
good wages and benefits
Cons
lack of job security
A high demand place to work
Company Store Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 April 2014
Very high demand, but with excellent salary and benefits. The culture of the business has changed greatly and is no longer a fun place to work.
Productive workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 October 2015
At Mondelez its all about the product. We ensure we make only the safest and great tasting products. I enjoyed working here. The management was very easy-going.
productive
machine operator (Former Employee) –  toronto, ontario28 September 2015
The department that i was in was very productive and well organized, had fun working with my colleagues and my managers.
Pros
easy labour
Cons
fun work Place with lot of activities
Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2015
This place is good, always a fun at work. But I work on behalf of Infosys for Mondelez so have some restrictions.
Management is good, I work as IT project coordinator and overall understanding between business folks n IT is very good.
Beating the Best on production floor and enjoying a good cup of coffee during breaks
Machine technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON10 March 2013
Working for Mondelez International I was a part of a team, cooperating with other workers to produce high quality product.
Under the direction of the Line Supervisor and the production Lead Hand I was operating high level equipment that assists in the process of packing cookies into containers and completed necessary paperwork. Kept the line clean and tidy, ensuring it is running smoothly. I always felt as an important team member because the managers and supervisors appreciated the afford I put into doing my job.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the production number of my line growing and the amount of waste reducing. All of us were doing our best to make that happen. During the breaks the workers were able to enjoy outside golf court. Free cofee was provided daily. I'm very happy I got a chance to work for this great company.
once a week working from home
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 May 2014
good management, cooperative and understanding coworkers.
I joined as a data entry clerk and i learned customer supply chain and Deduction specialist duties. Edi and contact with the warehouse for issues.
Overall culture is good but very unstable
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 September 2015
Worst - got laid off in less than a year from employment

Best - company gave 6 months notice before the last day of employment
Pros
Summer hours
Cons
Lay offs due to restructuring and outsourcing
Great Summer Job
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2015
I have worked with Mondelez over the summer period a few times now and I have to say it was a great experience. The co workers were great, and the shifts went by pretty quickly.
Solid Company Financially
Recruitment Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Montreal15 October 2015
I have enjoyed my time and experience here. I have learned a lot with regards to working remotely under a centralized matrix structure.
working in a chocolate factory
shipper (Former Employee) –  toronto,on15 December 2014
its has highs and lows with job opportunity and wages but too many seasonal work and layoffs
Pros
wages and benefits
Cons
seasonal work
fun
Technical Operator (Current Employee) –  toronto3 February 2014
very hard technical work, fast pace environment. I learnt a lot there, co workers are ok, management are young and energetic
Pros
na
Cons
12 hours continental