Mondelez International Employee Reviews

every day work
Assistant mechanic/metal fabricator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2017
Fixing industrial grade machinery and fabricating custom pieces incase of damage or if missing. During spear time we were assigned small projects to keep us occupied as for example creating a mall conveyer.
Fair and fun work place
Associate Finance Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Canada24 February 2017
I had very good time at Mondelez/Kraft working as temp. Learned a lot from different people. Work life balance is good.
I recommend people to work at this company
safety
- Health and Safety Environment (HSM) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 February 2017
Great place to work! very safe environment,safety procedures and culture are part of everyday on the job,great benefits and working conditions.flexible shifts and working hours.
Global Company - Change is a constant
Manager Strategy and Project Implementation (Current Employee) –  Canada10 January 2017
Mondelez has good benefits and is a truly global company. The biggest challenge of working at this company is the constant change and uncertainty. The focus of the company at the moment is to reduce costs so there are restructures often to drive that agenda.
Pros
Casual Dress Code
Sanitation worker
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 January 2017
Overall my time at Mondelez international was time well spent. I found the staff to be friendly and it was a great place to work

Five stars

The work environment was always clean and very up beat, the management was always looking to find better ways to improve on the daily task at hand and the flow of work that was taking place.

It felt like you were working with family, just the way the company was being run.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Long nights
fun place to work
mecanicien de machines fixes and plummer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 December 2016
good people and fun to work, good pay ,day shift.a lot of different jobs to do ,and chance to do over time.the insurance was very good and pension program also
production line
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 November 2016
A typical day at work consisted of 12 hour shifts.
This included loading and unloading candy onto an assembly line. There were many variants to this task, however all basically consisted of loading and unloading candy
Pros
independance
Cons
very long hours
Exciting but volatile work environment.
Regional Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  ON23 November 2016
Mondelez offers employees the opportunity to interact with great brands daily. Fun environment to work, creativity is encouraged and a very high entrepreneurial culture which has the a double edge effect of constant restructuring. Mondelez encourages employees to have a mobile mindset when it comes to their jobs i.e. seek out opportunities in other companies.
Pros
Great and world renowned brands, great learning environment, creativity is valued
Cons
Long hours, unstable work culture, constant restructuring
We have to be fast at this kind of job.
Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 November 2016
It is a really hard job. We have to so fast for packaging because as we know machines never wait for us. However love to work with staff of 80-90 at a time with a friendly staff.
Great manager
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Yarmouth, NS16 November 2016
Great company juat keep changing their ways of doing things so then loose job with them but great products and great manager works well with you and learn a lot
Pros
Car is provided
Cons
Stress and sales numbers
Fearless marketing culture. Strong leadership
NA Head Media and Content (Current Employee) –  200 Deforest Ave , NJ and 3300 Bloor Toronto4 November 2016
Top CPG food company. Strong culture and leadership.
Leading in marketing innovation. Encourage risk taking.
Culture now being impacted by ZBB and 3G pressure on bottom line. Raises and salary progression are a challenge
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Long hours and a lot of travel
Diversity environment
Machiene Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON17 October 2016
Its was a very short period but the best in my work 3 months in my work life. It was for a training as a part of my graduation in Conestoga college, Food processing tech. The diversity in people, machines and the products were adding a nice flavour to the time you spend there. I learned a lot and by the right way because I was working side by side to the people who spent their last 15 years working on those machines.
Pros
15 minutes, 30 minutes interval every other 4 hours resting time
Cons
Intercontinantal shifts for 12 hours
Challenging work but great benefits
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 September 2016
Mondelez can sometimes be a difficult place to work but they do compensate well and have good benefits plans and room to advance if you're willing to put the work in
Worst placed I worked ever
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON23 September 2016
Friendly from the most packaging employee, but there are too many political game. Machine operators are mostly from one nation, they try to kick out all other minority, maintenance are from another nation and they kick out all other minority too. As a dual licensed mechanic, technically can handle everything about machine but hate this situation, you will be blamed if anything happen, any breakdown will put on you head even happened on next shift, the majority people will say you didn't fix it, or you were playing on it so that they have breakdown, and you have to work tripple times than senior maintenance otherwise you will be kicked out.
Big turn over in maintenance and management if you are not from their country.
Pros
Excellent pay and benifit
Cons
Intrigue, blamed other minority
Great
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 September 2016
Lead appropriate testing, gathered, analyzed process data to improve product quality and reduce costs through line throughput. Worked synergistically with Plant Management, Line Operators, Vendors & Contractors, to develop best solutions to address production challenges, reduce waste and enhance profitability.
very independant environment
Field Sales Merchandising Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary14 September 2016
Very knowledgeable coworkers, who are willing to help new comers succeed. Enjoy building relationships with the customers to better improve the store and sales.
Good place to work, given the opportunity to build my knowledge in production and various buisness areas.
LEVEL 3 Machine OPERATOR - TRAINER - QC INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON29 June 2016
I was given the opportunity to increase my knowledge in production, machine operations, training, safety, continuous improvement and quality control. I created SOP manuals and trained new employees on machinery. Updated MSDS binders, facilitated and implemented safety training to employees. The hardest part was the change to continental shifts, but I have made many friends over the years there.
Productive and fast-paced workplace
Packager (Current Employee) –  East York, ON1 June 2016
-co-workers were rude and childish
- work for the most part was difficult but created skills
- i learned more adaptability and endurance
-lack of communication and availability between management and workers
Pros
Long hours, several hours a week, flexible
Cons
Long hours, difficult work, rude people
productive and fun workplace
Packaging Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  North York, ON1 June 2016
We operate different kind of packaging machine,i had learned a lot mechanical and operating skills.Management are great and generous.All my co-workers are friendly and nice people.the hardest part of the job is when they stop and go the bake same as start up.the most enjoyable part of my job is when i learned to work with different kind of people and treat them like my own family.
Pros
access in outlet store
Okay Job
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 May 2016
The job itself was not difficult and I enjoyed the work. Very simple job. Easy job for beginners, learned a lot. Very nice working environment, quick pace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.