Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Scrabble
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2014
Pros: free coffee and cookies
Cons: cancellation of production line unexpectedly.
I learned to pack cookies and learned to operate machine as per assigned by the company. I learned how to manage and devote my time for work and family. I learned different attitude to my co-workers as far as work is concerned.

The hardest part of the job that I encountered is when the line is mess up.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when everything – more... is orderly and properly done after the work shift. – less
good pay
Service Helper (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONOctober 15, 2013
Pros: overtime hours
Cons: threat of lay offs
A typical day at work was long but the daily pay was great. I learned many things. Working wit machinery, how control stations work, WHIMIS, and other types of chemicals. People were great to work with and everyone worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was the irregular shifts and threat of lay offs and most enjoyable part of the job were the – more... people I worked with. – less
Co-Worker is very courteous
Line Worker (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: i can buy the product cheaper
Cons: long hours
It's a 12 hours job, start at 7:00 am, i work in a line, i learned how to work fast and efficient because it is a food packaging production, the management is great giving us opportunity to buy some products in a cheaper amount, Co-workers is very supportive giving us a hand if we experiencing difficulties in work, the hardest part of the job is when – more... the line is cut you have to move faster to avoid congestion to the line. – less
Beating the Best on production floor and enjoying a good cup of coffee during breaks
Machine technician (Former Employee), Toronto,ONMarch 10, 2013
Working for Mondelez International I was a part of a team, cooperating with other workers to produce high quality product.
Under the direction of the Line Supervisor and the production Lead Hand I was operating high level equipment that assists in the process of packing cookies into containers and completed necessary paperwork. Kept the line clean and – more... tidy, ensuring it is running smoothly. I always felt as an important team member because the managers and supervisors appreciated the afford I put into doing my job.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the production number of my line growing and the amount of waste reducing. All of us were doing our best to make that happen. During the breaks the workers were able to enjoy outside golf court. Free cofee was provided daily. I'm very happy I got a chance to work for this great company. – less
Great Place
Intern (Former Employee), ILMarch 23, 2014
Great place to complete an internship. What I learned working here will be invaluable to my career.
Mondelez/Kraft
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: positive co-workers, great distributor contacts.
Cons: lots of windsheild time.
No days were typical and position was a mix of vending and cash and carry operators as well as at one time managing 5 vending specific Vending Distributors. I enjoyed the mix.
My co-workers were great and most of them I worked with for nearly 10 years out of a 16 year career with Kraft Foods-Mondelez International.
The position was a remote work from – more... home position and I guess the hardest part of the job was the 91 Freeway & those of you in sales are laughing with me right now.
My territory covered from San Luis Obispo to Mexico, AZ & NV borders. – less
Productive and Fun
Scanning / Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee), Wilkes BarreMarch 19, 2014
Cons: hard to get a fulltime position/ thrid party hiring
I am a contracted worker here at Mondelez trying to become a Fulltime Employee here, and it seems to be a very hard thing to do but I will not give up....Mondelez is a fun place to work and very productive . Looking forward to becoming a fulltime Employee.
would not work for them again
merchandiser/sales (Former Employee), St. Louis MO areaMarch 14, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: low pay - uneducated co-workers - lack of leadership
job is easy as long as you don't mind working.
pay is low - opportunities exist but slim chance of promotion.
lack of leadership and planning.
Great environment
Continuous Improvement Sr. Manager (Former Employee), Puebla de Zaragoza, PUEMarch 8, 2014
Cons: management do not walk the talk
Great work atmosphere...good opportunities to grow!
It needs fresh blood
Excellent place to work.
Systems Manager (Former Employee), Deerfield, ilMarch 7, 2014
There's freedom to get the work done when and where you need to. An ethical company with lots of perks. I'd recommend it to a friend.
It's Good Company with Good & iconic Brand & products
Packaging Development Manager (Current Employee), MumbaiFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch, lots of sports activities
Cons: unnessasory cost cutting. lack of org structure
It's good learning oppurtunity with 20% year on year growth.
Professional working envioronment.
Good worklife balance.
lots of on job travelling
Could be fun job if you didn't have to wait for deliveries and stock the shelves.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Haverhill, MAFebruary 9, 2014
This would be a wonderful job if you got the extra workers you need to finish the job. If a truck with your delivery is late, your whole day is ruined.
Good place to work at
Human Resource Internship (Former Employee), MalaysiaFebruary 6, 2014
learned to communicate with different kind of people in the company.
Flexible and very laidback
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: flexible, nice people
Cons: not enough hours, no benfits/vacation time
I am assigned certain stores each day that I work ( usually 2-4 stops per day). I get started at 7am and work the orders delivered to those stops and/or pull backstock. I change out displays as needed each week for ad sales. My management team are great people, very friendly and easy to get along with tho I dont have any benefits of any kind. The hours – more... I work are between 25-30 each week. – less
Procurement Intern (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: good support from management
Cons: coordinating meetings with team members in different time zones
I enjoyed my internship at Mondelez very much. It was a great learning experience and I value the fact that I was a part of a global, cross functional team.
Great job sorry I had to leave
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Reno, NVJanuary 14, 2014
This job was a great experience and I would definatly like a job that is similar again. Had to leave to finish school and was not granted a transfer unfortunately.
I learnt a lot of skills during my 11 years atCadbury /Mondelez International and enjoyed being part of a huge organisation
Sales Development Executive (Former Employee), Cadbury, ENGJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: company car
Cons: sharing managers
Pick up stock from cash and carry on Mondays to sell to independent retailers, plan which calls to visit first to see owners to present and sell promotions and other activities to. Visit between 8 and 10 calls a day, each store's confectionery display has to be. merchandised to maintain company's share of space, do survey using a touch screen laptop, – more... set up promotions using point of sale material and update store information and my target on the laptop.
Check emails at least three a day and make sure all urgent tasks from Head Office and manager are dealt with.
I learnt to prioritise work load. The company changed our ways of working to make it better when it was bought out, I was part of a team who always helped each other sharing best practice.
The hardest part of the job was not being able to see shop owners sometime even though you have booked appointments
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help a retailer's confectionery business grow – less
Productive an fun work enviroment
Sales Service Representative (Former Employee), Hickory, NCJanuary 9, 2014
Great working experience, great people to work with an for. Typical work day is going in an stocking shelves an rotating product.
I Sell Oreos
Retail Merchandising Supervisor (Current Employee), Addison, ILJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: leading and developing people, successfully servcing retail stores
Cons: on call 24/7
Set up team meetings set team expectations and goals
Schedule work with w/every Sale reps and merchandisers
Understand all accounts in my territories business trends and identify issues and opportunities to hit team objectives
Ensure each sales rep has had the proper training and identify opportunities within the team
Review and allocate routes, ensure – more... resources are efficiently deployed
Work with team in the field 3-4 times per week
Supervise and motivate my team in the field
Communicate key retail priorities to the team
Interact with the customer in store to resolve any issues
Execute account retail priorities
In-store execution opportunities – less
Merchindiser
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee), Hot Springs, ARJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: driving
Its a great company to work for in the retail busniess. Typical day to work is driving to the grocery stores. Stocking shelves and ordering the product for the stores.

1 2 3 4