Mondelez International Employee Reviews in Canada

productive and fun workplace
Packaging Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  North York, ONJune 1, 2016
We operate different kind of packaging machine,i had learned a lot mechanical and operating skills.Management are great and generous.All my co-workers are friendly and nice people.the hardest part of the job is when they stop and go the bake same as start up.the most enjoyable part of my job is when i learned to work with different kind of people and treat them like my own family.
Pros
access in outlet store
Okay Job
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 30, 2016
The job itself was not difficult and I enjoyed the work. Very simple job. Easy job for beginners, learned a lot. Very nice working environment, quick pace.
Very friendly atmosphere .
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 28, 2016
I learned a lot which I never knew .Perfect management . Very friendly and cooperative co-workers .The hardest part of the job is to work continuously in the mid-night shift .Having fun with the co-workers during break time .
Great workplace with friendly co workers
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONApril 25, 2016
The typical day would be watching machines for jam's, clearing the machines if they were jammed, cleaning the machines, mixing products, packaging products.

learned about food safety, proper lifting techniques, thorough cleaning.

Managers and co workers were all friendly and easy to work with.

the co workers and managers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
High paced distribution warehouse with great atmosphere
Distribution Warehouse associate mid (Current Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ONMarch 17, 2016
A regular day at work I would multi task many different departments and job titles, drive forklift (up right ) ,power jack (walkie) , hands on order picking , house cleaning , staging and loading trailers to be sent out to customers daily . I learned a lot being with great co-workers in the shipping , receiving industry, management was always positive when needed .
keeping a high standard pace , being aware of health and safety was a big part of being with Mondelez .Getting to work in a safe manor and finishing off the day going home to family was the greatest part of the job .
Pros
Discounted employee pricing via company store
Cons
Long hours of operations
Great job but no job security & no union backup
Narrow isle reach truck operator (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ONFebruary 4, 2016
The job itself was a job that I always wanted. I had a lot of knowledge in there but the management was always shorting people on their pay, shorting people on proper raises, as which happened to me. I found out later that I was making over a dollar less than workers that didn't have the seniority or the experience that I had and the union didn't do anything about it. How I could get an advancement, then find out that I'm making less money than others with no advancements or seniority is beyond me ?? The management was very unorganized and failed to meet the standards of Kraft foods, which lead to the separation of the two business and the laying off of roughly 25 people. It's a shame that a $35 billion per year company would try so hard to short pay their employees. Now you know where they get their money. The majority of the people there were great, minus 2 or 3 that had a chip on their shoulders and could ruin a person's day really fast. They also would favor the Portuguese workers over anybody else. While I was there, we never had a long weekend and were always pushed to work mandatory overtime on those weekends. They would tell us that we had to work on Saturday's, sometimes a half an hour before going home on a Friday evening, then make the afternoon shift workers come in for 8am, which ruined everybody's plans.
Pros
free lunches, lots of overtime
Cons
Poor payroll management, No union backup, unfair pay
Great people to work with
Reach truck (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ONJanuary 10, 2016
What a great company 😒 worked 5 years for this company and worked my way up from a temp to a top payed reach truck driver, after 5 years of working my butt off for these people 22 of us were cut due to miss management 😠 would I ever work for them again I think not or at least while the management is still the same 😠
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Miss managed
Productive workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 30, 2015
At Mondelez its all about the product. We ensure we make only the safest and great tasting products. I enjoyed working here. The management was very easy-going.
Solid Company Financially
Recruitment Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  MontrealOctober 15, 2015
I have enjoyed my time and experience here. I have learned a lot with regards to working remotely under a centralized matrix structure.
productive
machine operator (Former Employee) –  toronto, ontarioSeptember 28, 2015
The department that i was in was very productive and well organized, had fun working with my colleagues and my managers.
Pros
easy labour
Good pay and Benefits
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONJuly 9, 2015
Was a good place to work, good people to work with. Busy at most times. But unfortunately, layoffs came so that the company could save money by using third party employment.
Friendly and caring coworkers.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONApril 29, 2015
The hardest part of the job is getting used to switching between days and nights. Sometimes you barely get any sleep because you're not used to sleeping during the day. Then your days off you have to completely switch your sleep schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to have every other weekend off.
Exciting Brands
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 16, 2015
Selling fun and high quality top international brands sell themselves which makes this job exciting day in and day out.
Great enviroment to work
Trade Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  venezuelaFebruary 4, 2015
I am really enjoyed work in a company such as mondelez international. It is a company where you are all the time learning and the most important thing is that they take care of people
fun work Place with lot of activities
Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 2, 2015
This place is good, always a fun at work. But I work on behalf of Infosys for Mondelez so have some restrictions.
Management is good, I work as IT project coordinator and overall understanding between business folks n IT is very good.
working in a chocolate factory
shipper (Former Employee) –  toronto,onDecember 15, 2014
its has highs and lows with job opportunity and wages but too many seasonal work and layoffs
Pros
wages and benefits
Cons
seasonal work
Great company and team to work with
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 30, 2014
Go-go environment and lots of challenges to accomplish. Excellent for doers with determination. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
snacks and snacks
Cons
sugar and sugar
A well organised Company
Food Service Worker, Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Bertrant AveSeptember 1, 2014
They are very strict in hygiene and timing.I love this job very much.It is a team work and my colleges are very helpful.
Fun place to work.
Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 26, 2014
The place is free, no dress code in particular. There's a Tennis Table but if you go an play there, lot of people don't like and think you are not productive enough.
Pros
you get a lot of chocolates
Cons
insecurity with job
A high demand place to work
Company Store Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 1, 2014
Very high demand, but with excellent salary and benefits. The culture of the business has changed greatly and is no longer a fun place to work.