Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great workplace with friendly co workers
Labourer (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONApril 25, 2016
The typical day would be watching machines for jam's, clearing the machines if they were jammed, cleaning the machines, mixing products, packaging products.

learned about food safety, proper lifting techniques, thorough cleaning.

Managers and co workers were all friendly and easy to work with.

the co workers and managers were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Great job but no job security & no union backup
Narrow isle reach truck operator (Former Employee), Stoney Creek, ONFebruary 4, 2016
Pros: free lunches, lots of overtime
Cons: Poor payroll management, No union backup, unfair pay
The job itself was a job that I always wanted. I had a lot of knowledge in there but the management was always shorting people on their pay, shorting people on proper raises, as which happened to me. I found out later that I was making over a dollar less than workers that didn't have the seniority or the experience that I had and the union didn't do anything about it. How I could get an advancement, then find out that I'm making less money than others with no advancements or seniority is beyond me ?? The management was very unorganized and failed to meet the standards of Kraft foods, which lead to the separation of the two business and the laying off of roughly 25 people. It's a shame that a $35 billion per year company would try so hard to short pay their employees. Now you know where they get their money. The majority of the people there were great, minus 2 or 3 that had a chip on their shoulders and could ruin a person's day really fast. They also would favor the Portuguese workers over anybody else. While I was there, we never had a long weekend and were always pushed to work mandatory overtime on those weekends. They would tell us that we had to work on Saturday's, sometimes a half an hour before going home on a Friday evening, then make the afternoon shift workers come in for 8am, which ruined everybody's plans.
Great people to work with
Reach truck (Former Employee), Stoney Creek, ONJanuary 10, 2016
Pros: Great employees
Cons: Miss managed
What a great company 😒 worked 5 years for this company and worked my way up from a temp to a top payed reach truck driver, after 5 years of working my butt off for these people 22 of us were cut due to miss management 😠 would I ever work for them again I think not or at least while the management is still the same 😠
productive
machine operator (Former Employee), toronto, ontarioSeptember 28, 2015
Pros: easy labour
Cons: long hours
The department that i was in was very productive and well organized, had fun working with my colleagues and my managers.
Friendly and caring coworkers.
Temp Worker (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 29, 2015
The hardest part of the job is getting used to switching between days and nights. Sometimes you barely get any sleep because you're not used to sleeping during the day. Then your days off you have to completely switch your sleep schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to have every other weekend off.
Exciting Brands
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 16, 2015
Selling fun and high quality top international brands sell themselves which makes this job exciting day in and day out.
Great enviroment to work
Trade Marketing Manager (Former Employee), venezuelaFebruary 4, 2015
I am really enjoyed work in a company such as mondelez international. It is a company where you are all the time learning and the most important thing is that they take care of people
fun work Place with lot of activities
Technology Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 2, 2015
This place is good, always a fun at work. But I work on behalf of Infosys for Mondelez so have some restrictions.
Management is good, I work as IT project coordinator and overall understanding between business folks n IT is very good.
working in a chocolate factory
shipper (Former Employee), toronto,onDecember 15, 2014
Pros: wages and benefits
Cons: seasonal work
its has highs and lows with job opportunity and wages but too many seasonal work and layoffs
Great company and team to work with
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: snacks and snacks
Cons: sugar and sugar
Go-go environment and lots of challenges to accomplish. Excellent for doers with determination. I really enjoyed my time there.
A well organised Company
Food Service Worker, Manufacturing (Current Employee), Bertrant AveSeptember 1, 2014
They are very strict in hygiene and timing.I love this job very much.It is a team work and my colleges are very helpful.
Fun place to work.
Business System Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 26, 2014
Pros: you get a lot of chocolates
Cons: insecurity with job
The place is free, no dress code in particular. There's a Tennis Table but if you go an play there, lot of people don't like and think you are not productive enough.
A high demand place to work
Company Store Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 1, 2014
Very high demand, but with excellent salary and benefits. The culture of the business has changed greatly and is no longer a fun place to work.
Scrabble
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2014
Pros: free coffee and cookies
Cons: cancellation of production line unexpectedly.
I learned to pack cookies and learned to operate machine as per assigned by the company. I learned how to manage and devote my time for work and family. I learned different attitude to my co-workers as far as work is concerned.

The hardest part of the job that I encountered is when the line is mess up.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when everything is orderly and properly done after the work shift.
good pay
Service Helper (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONOctober 15, 2013
Pros: overtime hours
Cons: threat of lay offs
A typical day at work was long but the daily pay was great. I learned many things. Working wit machinery, how control stations work, WHIMIS, and other types of chemicals. People were great to work with and everyone worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was the irregular shifts and threat of lay offs and most enjoyable part of the job were the people I worked with.
Co-Worker is very courteous
Line Worker (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: i can buy the product cheaper
Cons: long hours
It's a 12 hours job, start at 7:00 am, i work in a line, i learned how to work fast and efficient because it is a food packaging production, the management is great giving us opportunity to buy some products in a cheaper amount, Co-workers is very supportive giving us a hand if we experiencing difficulties in work, the hardest part of the job is when the line is cut you have to move faster to avoid congestion to the line.
Beating the Best on production floor and enjoying a good cup of coffee during breaks
Machine technician (Former Employee), Toronto,ONMarch 10, 2013
Working for Mondelez International I was a part of a team, cooperating with other workers to produce high quality product.
Under the direction of the Line Supervisor and the production Lead Hand I was operating high level equipment that assists in the process of packing cookies into containers and completed necessary paperwork. Kept the line clean and tidy, ensuring it is running smoothly. I always felt as an important team member because the managers and supervisors appreciated the afford I put into doing my job.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the production number of my line growing and the amount of waste reducing. All of us were doing our best to make that happen. During the breaks the workers were able to enjoy outside golf court. Free cofee was provided daily. I'm very happy I got a chance to work for this great company.
mauvaise gestion.....
chef d equipe,camionneur et travail de bureau (Former Employee), quebecJuly 17, 2014
Pros: laisser a nous meme pour gérer notre ouvrage
Cons: aucune aide de l autre coté
,une journée de travail débutait la plus pârt du temps vers les 2 hres du matin et pouvait se terminer vers les 15-16 hres en p.m,bureau a faire avant de partir ,régler problème et après aller faire ma journée de travail sur la route,j avais une bonne equipe ,une chance car y a des fois que rien ne roulait comme ont l aurait voulu.Ont a toujours eu notre travail a coeur mais comme ont dit une médaille a deux cotes alors y avait juste de notre coté que l effort se faisait alors ce qui a amené la fermeture a quebec de notre division....