Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company and team to work with
Customer Supply Chain Specialist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: snacks and snacks
Cons: sugar and sugar
Go-go environment and lots of challenges to accomplish. Excellent for doers with determination. I really enjoyed my time there.
A well organised Company
Food Service Worker, Manufacturing (Current Employee), Bertrant AveSeptember 1, 2014
They are very strict in hygiene and timing.I love this job very much.It is a team work and my colleges are very helpful.
Fun place to work.
Business System Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 26, 2014
Pros: you get a lot of chocolates
Cons: insecurity with job
The place is free, no dress code in particular. There's a Tennis Table but if you go an play there, lot of people don't like and think you are not productive enough.
A high demand place to work
Company Store Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 1, 2014
Very high demand, but with excellent salary and benefits. The culture of the business has changed greatly and is no longer a fun place to work.
Scrabble
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2014
Pros: free coffee and cookies
Cons: cancellation of production line unexpectedly.
I learned to pack cookies and learned to operate machine as per assigned by the company. I learned how to manage and devote my time for work and family. I learned different attitude to my co-workers as far as work is concerned.

The hardest part of the job that I encountered is when the line is mess up.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when everything is orderly and properly done after the work shift.
good pay
Service Helper (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONOctober 15, 2013
Pros: overtime hours
Cons: threat of lay offs
A typical day at work was long but the daily pay was great. I learned many things. Working wit machinery, how control stations work, WHIMIS, and other types of chemicals. People were great to work with and everyone worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was the irregular shifts and threat of lay offs and most enjoyable part of the job were the people I worked with.
Co-Worker is very courteous
Line Worker (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: i can buy the product cheaper
Cons: long hours
It's a 12 hours job, start at 7:00 am, i work in a line, i learned how to work fast and efficient because it is a food packaging production, the management is great giving us opportunity to buy some products in a cheaper amount, Co-workers is very supportive giving us a hand if we experiencing difficulties in work, the hardest part of the job is when the line is cut you have to move faster to avoid congestion to the line.
Beating the Best on production floor and enjoying a good cup of coffee during breaks
Machine technician (Former Employee), Toronto,ONMarch 10, 2013
Working for Mondelez International I was a part of a team, cooperating with other workers to produce high quality product.
Under the direction of the Line Supervisor and the production Lead Hand I was operating high level equipment that assists in the process of packing cookies into containers and completed necessary paperwork. Kept the line clean and tidy, ensuring it is running smoothly. I always felt as an important team member because the managers and supervisors appreciated the afford I put into doing my job.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see the production number of my line growing and the amount of waste reducing. All of us were doing our best to make that happen. During the breaks the workers were able to enjoy outside golf court. Free cofee was provided daily. I'm very happy I got a chance to work for this great company.
Independence, self-starting, early mornings
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OH and Lexington, KYJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: the first step in a long road to a great career
Cons: working during holidays
A typical day at work starts by waking up around 5am and being at the store no later than 7am. Every workday you are assigned a route, every store you check all your products, fill and face the products before moving on to the next store. A typical day can last anywhere from a few hours to ten or more hours.

I learned how to be a self-starter, preparing for the work week on Sunday and waking up before the sun touches the sky on Monday. Motivation, it is much harder making sure you do your job perfectly and quickly every hour of every day with no one watching you. Third, I learned to strive for perfection. I never made a mistake twice, I learned and then improved on ways of doing my job to be more productive. This led me to being an employee where every store and every sales rep. wanted me to work their route.

Management was fantastic, always getting the schedules done well in advance and very understanding of my own schedule.

The hardest part of my job was self-motivating the morning after a great event that I went out to. For example, my university won the National Championship in Basketball and I was not able to get into bed till very early. My hardest day was waking up a few hours later and going to work.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the independence. Besides on a few occasions, you are always on your own, with no one looking over your shoulder. Though that does mean you also have more responsibility, which I also love.
fast pace environment
Managing Sales Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 26, 2015
Great experience in a fast pace sales environment. Each Representative is assigned a geographical territory in which they apply Nabisco go to market strategies in order to further company market share and profits. Co-workers in the field are great. Management can be pushy when it comes to achieving some of the high objectives. Hardest part of the job is relationship management with grocery store managers. Most enjoyable part, being a representative for a company with great brand recognition.
Prodcutive place to work
Senior Sales Service Analyst/ Order Management (Current Employee), Hanover, PAJanuary 25, 2015
Talking to the customer daily, Processing orders with the correct prodcut and shipping infromation, Verfiy pricing and shipping routes. Send prodcut cuts daily answer any and all emails from the customer with and questions or problems.
fun building displays
Parttime Merchandiser (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: you know what you are doing that day
Cons: the trucks running late and stores chaging plans
When I get plans for the day from the sales rep.it tells me what they want at the store.The day is fun because you see the displays you have built . The hardest part of what I do is making sure everyone is happy.
Great opportunities for the area.
Line Operator/ Manufacturing Specialist (Current Employee), Rockford, ILJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: close to home, decent pay for area.
Cons: not enough room for advancement.
The job is a great place for entry level employees but leaves little room to advance.I try to make each day enjoyable for my self as well as coworkers. Overall moral is huge when trying to make your numbers. My direct supervisor is easy to get along with and we can always find him if needed. I try to learn any aspect of the job that I am able, this includes different departments. I also am not afraid to come in early or stay late when needed. The hardest part of the day can be the monotony but a positive attitude can help to over come this. If we can reach our quota and still have smiles, we know we had a good day.
Day-to-Day Management
Brand Manager (Current Employee), Johannesburg North, GPJanuary 16, 2015
The company has been a great learning curve for me and have been exposed to some great marketers. However, after a restructure, 2 name changes, 2 Marketing Directors and 4 bosses I feel like I would like for consistent environment where I can focus on delivering great work with great people - a culture I appreciate and can thrive in
Fun and productive work place
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2015
You can feel the power of the former Kraft Foods giant with a feel of a modern European work space. Very open office environment with friendly co-workers. Con's far from city center. Difficulty with advancement.
Fast Paced and Never Ending Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Durham NCJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: company car and manage your own schedule
Cons: some days can be 10+ hours long
Work is fast paced and days go by quickly. Company is currently going through a re-structure which makes advancing your career extremely difficult.
Great management
Sales Service Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 4, 2015
Typical day of work consists of stocking the shelves of grocery stores. During the weekdays, stores will receive a shipment of products to be worked. The weekend is primarily re-servicing the stores with products from back stock. Management are super appreciative of all employees. Work is mainly unsupervised and the hardest part of this job is working a store with a large back stock.
OK place to work
Driver / Warehouse Stock Handler (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 18, 2014
Pay is good. Management is horrible. Hard work & dedication means nothing with this company, its all about who you know!
Productive and fun workplace.
Senior Technologist-Quality-Process Development (Former Employee), Whippany, New JerseyDecember 11, 2014
I make sure to be ready and out the door so I can get to work at least 30 minutes before ‘start time.’ That way if there are delays such as traffic I’m still on time for any meetings or important tasks.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the team work, individual contribution, proving myself to be good at my job, getting good appreciation from seniors, will get a lot of experience and expertise are some of the things which I enjoy the most working in a company.
Wonderful Opportunity - Enjoyed the people I worked with.
Regional Sales Analyst (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJDecember 11, 2014
Pros: free cookies in the cafeteria
Started out at Nabisco, then the company became Kraft Foods, and then the company split and became Mondelez International.

A wonderful opportunity to grow and learn in the business with such reputable companies.

1 2 3 4 5

About Mondelez International

Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around – Read more

Mondelez International Photos