OFFICE ADMIN ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST
Multidisciplinary Physiotherapy Clinic with team members comprising of Physiotherapist & Massage therapist working in a very friendly environment is looking for an exciting part-time to full-time opportunity for a Clinical & Office Assistant in our clinic. This position is responsible for providing a variety of support to all team members in the office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail and distributing daily
- Monitoring, tracking, ordering and re-stocking office and clinical supplies
- Maintaining equipment repair logs and ordering third party repair
- Updating various office documents (i.e. Welcoming Clients, Booking patient into our Electronic Medical Record system, team member list, telephone local list etc.)
- General office duties such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying, and scanning to Document Management System, invoicing, basic accounting tasks and other office administrative duties.
- Upkeep of the general office including kitchen, coffee station and treatment rooms & cubicles
- Producing, managing and drafting various correspondence (electronic or otherwise) using Microsoft Office Suite
- Handling client inquiries (telephone and in-person)
The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently. Ideally the candidate will have a thorough understanding of a general office environment as well as experience working with general office equipment. The qualified individual will be proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, thrive on taking on a variety of tasks and duties, and enjoy a physical component in their role.
If you are interested in joining Monarch, please forward your resume us.
Indeed - 2 years ago