Monaghan Mushrooms is looking for candidates eager to demonstrate their keen sense of quality! We are looking for a Quality Control Analyst that will be able to work 11:00 am until finish to ensure the highest standard of quality control in our mushroom farm.
The duties of the job are listed but are not limited to:
- Inspection of Product in Coolers (FIFO)
- Overall Quality Assessment for Pre Pack and loose mushrooms
- Label and Date code verification
- CCP1 – Metal Detector Operation & Calibration Procedure
- CCP2 – Overwrap Machine Monitoring
- CCP3 – Pocket Swab Test Procedure
- Chlorine Dip Tank Testing
- Product Time Inspection
- Shelf Life Assessment
- Scale Calibration
- Probe Calibration
- Weekly Glass Control/Hand Plastic Audit
- Train new employees on Hygiene and Quality Procedures
This job description identifies the main areas of responsibility, this is not an exhaustive list and QCs will be required to carry out any other duties that fall into the scope of the job.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Good organizational skills
- Must be safety conscious, able to follow safety protocols and use any personal protective equipment required for the job
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible to work extra hours/shifts as required
- Familiarity with Monaghan’s standards for quality and food safety/hygiene practices
Own transportation to and from work
About Us - Founded in 1981 and headquartered in the Republic of Ireland near the market town of Monaghan, Monaghan Mushrooms is a leading...