Momentum Employee Reviews

productive and fun
sales consultant (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, GPOctober 22, 2015
calls,clients,queries and sales

there are lots of activity during the entire day it is never silent. You have to deal with all sorts of clients as well as answer their questions and deliver excellent services to them as part of treating our clients fairly.
every call can be audited so we must be professional at all times.
my colleagues are corporative and I work well with them.
dealing with difficult clients and remaining calm.
when you are complimented for good service.
Pros
Good campaigns
Cons
bad leads/ poor quality of leads
Challenges and Expiriences
Financial Wellness Advser (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GPOctober 19, 2015
Overcoming challenges, as an adviser was always stressful but at the same time fun because after solving or overcoming the challenge one was able to learn from that challenge and laugh how things turned out to be.
Experiencing being a financial adviser was always good interacting with people helping them with their financial needs and adding value to their lives.
Company Sold
WAREHOUSE LOGISTICS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 15, 2015
I enjoyed this position because of t he diversity.

Worked with vendors nationwide providing
Assisted Event managers by ensuring merchandise was each location for set up and break down

This company sold and closed its doors.
Long hours pay off!
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Mackinaw City, MichiganAugust 17, 2015
I didn't have much family time working here because of how many hours I was working. I loved my manager! She was the sweetest woman I have ever met. She's really laid back and funny. My co-workers have become close friends. Although this is a summer position, I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in making friends, money, and memories.
fast learning, work support. productive.
Financial planner (Former Employee) –  pretoria, centurionAugust 7, 2015
start the day by coming together as a team to discuss on what needs to happen on the day. start with previous day work that needs to be completed. Call new and existing clients. Learned to be determined, focused, work under pressure and meet deadline. I enjoyed giving clients what they needed
Modern Offices
Project & Design Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 30, 2015
Momentum is one of the greatest company I have ever worked in. The offices are amazing. The stuff are intelligent. The management have the vision of future development
Productive work place
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Centurion, GPJuly 20, 2015
I really liked working at Momentum for the past 7 years. Its nice to work for a company with good values. They really care about the employees and do a lot to boost the employees moral.
Pros
Nice canteen
Cons
Long working hours
good working environment and culture
Quality Assuror (Current Employee) –  CenturionJuly 13, 2015
CAREER OBJECTIVE
• To be an outstanding performer on a sustained basis on assigned tasks.
• To exceed the requirements set for tasks.
• To achieve all additional stretching objectives and targets set.
• To contribute on an exceptional level to the company’s overall
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
working long hours at times
Momentum Inc
Senior Business Analyst/ Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 8, 2015
Momentum Inc is a IT firm located in Camp Hill, PA. They offer a vast array of services to clients and thier customers. They are a great company to work for.
Great culture and informal environment
IT Technical Procurement Officer and Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, South AfricaJune 25, 2015
Momenbtum has a great transparent culture and operated a professional yet informal business. A great place to build relationships ad be part of a greater organization where you can gain experience by interacting with staff at all levels.
good work place
Multiply Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  pretoriaJune 12, 2015
-meet your daily target
-accountability is very important
-good management
-team work
-calling clients that do not answer their phones
-the acknowledgement of you achievements
challenging and exciting work opportunity
financial advisor (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GPMay 24, 2015
As a financial planner, your primary role is to help your clients realize their financial goals and objectives, and clients are just like snowflakes; there are no two similar clients, which means no two days are alike.Another thing I really like about my job is creating financial plans and reading financial articles. It is important to know what is going on in the stock market, the economy and about new investment/tax strategies.

Creating retirement plans is a lot of fun too. You get to know your clients better and you offer them a truely value added service as a financial planner; a global overview of their financial situation.

Pre-requisites to Become a Financial Planner

If you are looking to become a financial planner, here are the few requirements you need to have according to my experience:

– You enjoy challenges/pressure

– You like people and talking to them (read listening to them)

– You are analytical

– You are able to communicate financial reality

– You are a go getter

– You are able to close a sale

– You are honest and transparent
Pros
own working hours
Cons
constant sales effort
Great Company to work for
Cash Management Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, GPMay 21, 2015
Excellent values and culture at Momentum. Friendly colleagues, great canteen food and added extras like zumba and aerobics classes held everyday as we as pilates classes. Employee's are always well informed about everything affecting the company. Lots of parking space daily and good security.
good working for them when we have plenty of work
Merchandiser/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  all over scotland and north of englandMay 20, 2015
the company is ok to work for, money isnt the best plus zero hour contract wich isnt the best but hav worked for them since 2010 and enjoy the work when we have plenty of work on, i dont put the blame on momentum really we are at BnQs beck and call but over all i have been loyal to this company but if i could get a 9 to 5 closer to home with a contract then i would take it in a minute.
Good
Teamleader (Current Employee) –  Throughout U.KMay 19, 2015
Tipical day at work was myself organising from between 10-20 staff setting out routine's for ongoing shift at many large retail company,s.
Cons
Productive work enviornment. Surrounded by highly motivated proffesionals.
Material Handle/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Durango, COMay 13, 2015
Everyday is an opportunity to learn and grow. Each day I set the bar a little higher for myself. Failure is not an option. After 25 years in the lumber industry I felt stagnant. Since coming to the oil and gas industry three years ago I feel reborn.
Pros
Constantly learning and growing, great money, travel
Cons
Being away from home for long periods
momentum
DSP (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEApril 24, 2015
i worked at this job for a while. i gained alot of exsprience with working with individual. during the time i was working there they were going threw a change in management and the computer system they used to do documentation on. i found this it be very challenging transition.
Leanrt
commercial sales (Current Employee) –  Centurion, GPApril 15, 2015
Learnt a lot about different types of insurances and had the opportunity to be second in charge and helped with managerial duties from time to time.
Careless and disorganised
Cost controller / Internal auditor (Former Employee) –  London, ENGApril 7, 2015
Management is not competent.
Employees' turnover is incredibly high.
No carrier opportunities.
No challenge as the company is under a monopoly contract for 7 years.
A client centric company that makes you wonder if service should be a norm
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Centurion, GPApril 5, 2015
Momentum is a fantastic company that has the best support management i have a ever seen. Momentum places its clients even above itself. At momentum service is the order of the dear and everyday innovative ways are introduced to perfect this trend they are trying to set
Pros
Financial Company
Cons
Reviews