Momentum

Momentum Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great job with good benefits
Shop refurbisher (Former Employee), Dunstable, ENGDecember 10, 2014
Pros: enjoyable work well paid
Cons: temporary contract only
I traveled all over the country doing shop refurbishment. I learned how to install different shop units and using different tools. The management were very good and supportive as were all the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was sometimes the long hours depending on where we had to travel but I did not mind this as I enjoyed the job so much.
best plave i ever worked
SR welding inspector (Former Employee), ohioDecember 7, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: long hours
Again long hours and endless workdays with no time off but the best place and best people ive ever had the pleasure of working with. A team of very smart intelligent people was brought together for almost two years on this project that was considered unapproachable for the time placement but was achieved with hard work and detication
Rewarding,
HR Consultant (Former Employee), JohannesburgDecember 1, 2014
Pros: incredible opportunity
Cons: fixed term
I had started with the company as a data capturing clerk and within 3 months I decided to submit an HR proposal to the CEO of the organization.

My proposal was accepted and implemented by the CEO who brought in a professional consulting firm to do so. I realized right here that I had a passion for Human Capital Management and Consulting. From that – more... perspective my dreams are coming true! – less
Great Company Good Values
Marketing Adviser ( Broker Consultant) (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPNovember 25, 2014
Pros: networking, flexi hours but making sure your work is done. long hours but you choose. the thrill of close off
I enjoy my job. It is very pressurizad and I enjoy that.
The training was really good and they manage you according to your personallity test.
I learnt to be resilient and keep pushing even when you cant anymore. I would say the hardist part of my job was finding the brokers / financial planners.
The most enjoyable part of my job was watching the process – more... after I had submitted business and pushing it to issue. – less
Awesome Experience
Senior Trader (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CANovember 24, 2014
Incredible learning experience
Life changing.
Great management
Small company with lots of hands on training
Productive and fun work place
Promotions Staff (Former Employee), Bucuresti, IFNovember 5, 2014
Pleasant place, sociable colleagues, fun work, energetic personality required.
Production and fun work place.
Senior Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Clayton, MOOctober 21, 2014
Pros: a more relaxed atmosphere than most businesses.
Cons: the corporate culture does focus on money more than employees
The company is large and you have the chance to learn a lot of various duties. Never a dull day - always something new and exciting to look forward to doing. The company offers great benefits.
I handled a lot of special projects and by doing so learned a lot. it helped me develop research skills. I enjoyed working on problems and finding solutions = – more... better ways to handle situations. – less
I worked for this company for almost 20 years.
District Sales/Service Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2014
Pros: great company all around.
Cons: computer maintenance field can be very stressful.
I progressed from an entry level service technician to a District Service/Sales Manager. I started in Chicago, IL and at my request was transferred to Phoenix, AZ. I would still be with the company had a merger not taken place and I chose to resign rather than move to Los Angeles.
GREAT
Spokesperson (Current Employee), NJOctober 1, 2014
Great place to work. love the fun loving people and team of management who lead their staff.
Technical Support
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Cartersville, GASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: benefits, co-workers, and oppurtunites for free stuff
Cons: stress level, life/work balance, and shift bids
This company does have some advantages, because they are small company. However, like all call center it is not a family oriented environment. The hardest part of the job is the customer's being frustrated and screaming at you all the time. However, the best part of the job is the people that you will work with! They are some of the greatest people!
dAILY ACTIVITIES AT WORK
Disability Claims Consultant (Current Employee), Cape Town, WCSeptember 22, 2014
The assessment of the validity of individual
member’s claims application and ongoing management thereof. The entire process requires the ability to analyse information received, the ability to utilise available resources, product knowledge, report writing skills, self management, communication at different levels as well as building and maintaining – more... sound relationship with clients.
Decisions have to be adequately motivated equitable and be able to withstand litigation
One therefore is responsible and accountable for decisions made.
The entire process requires the ability to analyse information received, the ability to utilise available resources, product knowledge, report writing skills, self management, communication at different levels as well as building and maintaining sound relationship with clients.
One therefore is responsible and accountable for decisions made. – less
Large company, bigger possibilities
Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: motivational leaders/management
Cons: long hours, extra hours for reaching targets
Work in energised in the morning, close the day off even more enthusiastic.
Team compitency makes work easier
Great Company
Marketing Advisor (Former Employee), Sandton, GPAugust 16, 2014
Awesome environment
Brilliant products to sell
Awesome colleagues
Very branded environment, dedicated to the delivery of excellent customer service, seeking for refined, engaged and genuine people
Office assistant (Current Employee), London, ENGJuly 24, 2014
Pros: multicultural environment, flexibility
Cons: long hours
Is a fast moving environment, where things are happening quickly and a decision must be taken on the spot. Strongly based on team working and the use of cross-fuctional groups, the company reward collaboration between individuals and teams.
Very rewarding work
Support Worker (Former Employee), Buckie areaJuly 15, 2014
Pros: variable and changeable work
Cons: not many hours work, spread over a long day
Very busy, but rewarding job, helping the elderly in their homes. Working weekends and evenings was part of the work, but most clients were very appreciative of the help, and the company were also good at providing training etc.
Productive working evironment
Executive Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Centurion, GPJuly 11, 2014
Pros: working experience
Cons: travelling
• Plan and manage the diaries of Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Head of Business Process and Optimization (BPO).
• Provide administrative support to the IT and BPO teams: typing, compiling, writing & filing of documentation such as memos, letters, minutes, reports, etc.
• Updating and maintaining of the filing system.
• Performing general secretarial – more... and administrative duties, including setting up of
meetings, managing escalated queries, compiling reports, controlling the budget, controlling stock and equipment and purchasing office supplies.
• Coordinating and planning of meetings, functions and events: planned scheduled
activities, flights reservations, hotel bookings, car hire bookings etc.
• Designing PowerPoint presentations, set up of excel workbooks and creating word
documents.
• Managing and maintaining of contracts (Contractors).
• Budget administration and support for IT and Business Analyst Teams
(Managed finance spend vs. budget).
• Administrate the billing and tracking of cost.
• General support to BPO and IT teams: HR related queries.
• Processing of invoices and quotations.
• Submit supporting invoices for corporate credit card expenses. – less
building training
trainee (Former Employee), kirkaldyJuly 10, 2014
Pros: no 2 days are the same
Cons: its really cold in the winter
fun but really cold as its outside people are a good laugh and also a good job
Colleagues are fun
Team Leader Trade Desk (Current Employee), Johannesburg North, GPJune 27, 2014
Both personal and professional growth has been great in the past 4 years, I really enjoy the people that I work with not only have they taught me so much, but have stretched me to new heights in my career.
Lively
Front Office Administrator (Current Employee), Nelspruit, MPJune 24, 2014
Pros: flexi - ensuring that your work is up to date.
Cons: not transparent
Networking, problem solving,process new business application, prepare quotations, request medicals from DR's,
Personal and career development
Tax Accountant (Current Employee), Centurion, GPJune 20, 2014
Pros: awards to recognise hard work
Cons: unscheduled long hours
I do plan my my work but it is pointless, almost all the queries that comes through to my desk are urgent and it is possible to spend the entire day resolving a query that was not in my daily plan.

I have a manager who has an open door policy and my colleagues are fun to work with. We respect each other personal space and we know that is not wrong – more... to to be different.

It is heart breaking and frustrating to have a client that is at the SARS branch and she is crying and swearing.

When a satisfied client or a colleague thinks that I am guardian angel. – less

1 2 3 4