Pros: working experience
• Plan and manage the diaries of Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Head of Business Process and Optimization (BPO).
• Provide administrative support to the IT and BPO teams: typing, compiling, writing & filing of documentation such as memos, letters, minutes, reports, etc.
• Updating and maintaining of the filing system.
• Performing general secretarial and administrative duties, including setting up of
meetings, managing escalated queries, compiling reports, controlling the budget, controlling stock and equipment and purchasing office supplies.
• Coordinating and planning of meetings, functions and events: planned scheduled
activities, flights reservations, hotel bookings, car hire bookings etc.
• Designing PowerPoint presentations, set up of excel workbooks and creating word
• Managing and maintaining of contracts (Contractors).
• Budget administration and support for IT and Business Analyst Teams
(Managed finance spend vs. budget).
• Administrate the billing and tracking of cost.
• General support to BPO and IT teams: HR related queries.
• Processing of invoices and quotations.
• Submit supporting invoices for corporate credit card expenses.