Momentum

Momentum Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good working for them when we have plenty of work
Merchandiser/Team Leader (Current Employee), all over scotland and north of englandMay 20, 2015
the company is ok to work for, money isnt the best plus zero hour contract wich isnt the best but hav worked for them since 2010 and enjoy the work when we have plenty of work on, i dont put the blame on momentum really we are at BnQs beck and call but over all i have been loyal to this company but if i could get a 9 to 5 closer to home with a contract then i would take it in a minute.
Good
Teamleader (Current Employee), Throughout U.KMay 19, 2015
Pros: 0
Cons: Long hours
Tipical day at work was myself organising from between 10-20 staff setting out routine's for ongoing shift at many large retail company,s.
Productive work enviornment. Surrounded by highly motivated proffesionals.
Material Handle/Coordinator (Current Employee), Durango, COMay 13, 2015
Pros: Constantly learning and growing, great money, travel
Cons: Being away from home for long periods
Everyday is an opportunity to learn and grow. Each day I set the bar a little higher for myself. Failure is not an option. After 25 years in the lumber industry I felt stagnant. Since coming to the oil and gas industry three years ago I feel reborn.
momentum
DSP (Former Employee), Bangor, MEApril 24, 2015
i worked at this job for a while. i gained alot of exsprience with working with individual. during the time i was working there they were going threw a change in management and the computer system they used to do documentation on. i found this it be very challenging transition.
Leanrt
commercial sales (Current Employee), Centurion, GPApril 15, 2015
Learnt a lot about different types of insurances and had the opportunity to be second in charge and helped with managerial duties from time to time.
Careless and disorganised
Cost controller / Internal auditor (Former Employee), London, ENGApril 7, 2015
Management is not competent.
Employees' turnover is incredibly high.
No carrier opportunities.
No challenge as the company is under a monopoly contract for 7 years.
A client centric company that makes you wonder if service should be a norm
Service Consultant (Current Employee), Centurion, GPApril 5, 2015
Pros: Financial Company
Cons: Reviews
Momentum is a fantastic company that has the best support management i have a ever seen. Momentum places its clients even above itself. At momentum service is the order of the dear and everyday innovative ways are introduced to perfect this trend they are trying to set
sales consultant (Former Employee), Pretoria, GPMarch 11, 2015
Pros: incitive
Cons: long hours
The typical day work it was when you go home without selling any product to the client .i have leaned to prepar my day by making appoitment for the next day so that when i came to work i know that i have portatial client for that day .the most enjoyeble part of my job its when the client consider your product.
You can earn high but at a cost.
Serice Consultant (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPMarch 6, 2015
Pros: you sign your own cheque at the end of the month.
Cons: by the end of the month you are exhausted.
We reconcile contributions made by the company on behalf of their employees benefits such as Group Life, disability or funeral benefits. Employees benefits what it means to have a death benefit when and how to claim and the exclusions on the policy. My manager is great in fact she is supporting us a lot and advises us to study further and my colleagues are great good team members. To work on P4P is the toughest thing on my job because by month I'm finished. The most enjoyable part are the outings.
Educative and warm interactive environment
Financial Adviser (Current Employee), JohannesburgFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: advanced technology equipment to carry out duties. face-to-face interaction with clients
Cons: clients negative perceptions based on past experiences
Our mornings begin with +/-1 hour meetinngs reflecting on yesterdays perforrmance, plans to improve from negative past actions and plans for the day.The meetings also inculde feedbacks and discussions on tips and lessons other members can use when faced with similar situations and issues.
I have learnt the importance of always meeting knew peolpe, getting to know clients before even offering them any solutions by listening first and then replying. Teams are very important to lift each other up, brainstorming to solve issues and for synergy.
Our management is made up of supportive and open individuals that respect us and want the best for us even going as far as joining us on appointments and asssisting with presentations.
A diverse group of colleagues in terms of language, cultures, ideas, dreams and personalities. But we all had a common interst of improving peoples financial states and equiping them with knowledge and tools to handle all kinds of everyday obstacles.
Hardest part of the job was overcoming the negative perception of insurance advisers and declining of claims by insurers for some claims.
Enjoyable part of the job is interacting with new people daily, listening to peoples different experiences and dreams and opinions.
Tech Lead (On payroll of IB Technologies) (Current Employee), Johannesburg, South AfricaFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: rewards and awards
Momentum is a great place to work with high values and good work culture. Hard work is always appreciated and rewarded, no matter whether a permanent employee or contractor.
summary
claims administrator (Current Employee), Bellville, WCFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: not in line with my studies
Currently I am working at Momentum Employee Befits as a Disability Claims Co coordinator since February 2011. My duties include providing administrative support to assist in achieving team’s target. Information control within the department. sending reminders and reviews to the members. Adhering to organisational best practices and system standards, policies and requirements. Attending to clients queries.
Pproductive and fun work place
Clining (Former Employee), Dublin, 8February 2, 2015
Pros: flexible working hours
Every working day I had an obligation to maintain cleanliness in accordance with company standards and principles of safety and hygiene.
Stole of message on the standards of cleanliness, and maintain regularity.
improved capabilities and the organization of their own workplace.
I learned how to manage their own time and distribution of responsibilities for the duration of the work.
Ability to work in a team, communication skills and flexibility that have allowed me to fit in and enjoy a pleasant and friendly place to work.
The most difficult task was to work on the outside at low temperatures.
Performed every task was rewarding and enjoyable.
HR Assistant (Former Employee), Pretoria, GPJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: $
Cons: $
I love working with people, not just working with them but also assisting them. Bringing a smile to my clients is what makes me happy. So is being competent in what i do.
Fun and productive
Owner/Facilitator (Former Employee), Lillington, NCDecember 17, 2014
Pros: kids learning throughout the summer
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work was caring for the kids. Making sure they did their work. I learned that a child education is very important. Through this camp there were kids who really needed the extra help that this camp provided. Management was very well organized. My co-workers was great to work with. We was a great team making sure every thing was in place. There wasn't a hard place in the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I would teach a child something and the moment they got it their faces lite up with joy because they had someone there to teach them how to do different things in the work.
Great job with good benefits
Shop refurbisher (Former Employee), Dunstable, ENGDecember 10, 2014
Pros: enjoyable work well paid
Cons: temporary contract only
I traveled all over the country doing shop refurbishment. I learned how to install different shop units and using different tools. The management were very good and supportive as were all the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was sometimes the long hours depending on where we had to travel but I did not mind this as I enjoyed the job so much.
best plave i ever worked
SR welding inspector (Former Employee), ohioDecember 7, 2014
Pros: co workers
Cons: long hours
Again long hours and endless workdays with no time off but the best place and best people ive ever had the pleasure of working with. A team of very smart intelligent people was brought together for almost two years on this project that was considered unapproachable for the time placement but was achieved with hard work and detication
Rewarding,
HR Consultant (Former Employee), JohannesburgDecember 1, 2014
Pros: incredible opportunity
Cons: fixed term
I had started with the company as a data capturing clerk and within 3 months I decided to submit an HR proposal to the CEO of the organization.

My proposal was accepted and implemented by the CEO who brought in a professional consulting firm to do so. I realized right here that I had a passion for Human Capital Management and Consulting. From that perspective my dreams are coming true!
Great Company Good Values
Marketing Adviser ( Broker Consultant) (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPNovember 25, 2014
Pros: networking, flexi hours but making sure your work is done. long hours but you choose. the thrill of close off
I enjoy my job. It is very pressurizad and I enjoy that.
The training was really good and they manage you according to your personallity test.
I learnt to be resilient and keep pushing even when you cant anymore. I would say the hardist part of my job was finding the brokers / financial planners.
The most enjoyable part of my job was watching the process after I had submitted business and pushing it to issue.
Awesome Experience
Senior Trader (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CANovember 24, 2014
Incredible learning experience
Life changing.
Great management
Small company with lots of hands on training

1 2 3 4 5