Momentum Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Centurion, GautengSeptember 6, 2016
Momentum is a company which withholds It's values. They put their costumers as well as they're employees first. The motivate and help with skills development by constantly having training and exposing their employees to other work opportunies and a change to study futher.
Pros
free training
Cons
better working environment
fun and informative job
financial advisor (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, GautengAugust 18, 2016
1 I have a good experience at work with friendly management.
2 Everyday u learn new things ,how to communicate, be prepared before seeing a client, meet new people, deferent behaviors and customer services.
3 hart sometimes but they are doing their job.
4 my co-worker are good behaved because we work as a team.
5 when not meeting targets it becomes more unbearable.
6 The experience and money.
Pros
Free trainings
Cons
long hous
Pressurised enviroment
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  DurbanAugust 3, 2016
Bad management ,poor personal growth level - learning the job was interesting ,but the thought of one not advancing ,position wise or inellectually is a waste of life and opportunity ,everyone should be given equal chances and rewards .
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Short breaks
My Job
Disability Claims Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bellville, Western CapeJuly 13, 2016
Never experienced job satisfaction, hence me leaving the company so soon after joining.

Was overqualified for the position advertised.
im working us building maintenance every day i conduct monitoring all equiftmeny in the building
building technician (Former Employee) –  tondo manilaJuly 11, 2016
im working us a shift building maintenance every day i conduct monitoring and inspection all equiftment specially genzeth and STP
Pros
momentum is a good company good salary
Cons
good company
Productive and upbeat work environment
Nurse Team leader and fleet administrator (Former Employee) –  Centurion, GautengJuly 1, 2016
My typical day at work consisted of 20-30 phone calls from nurses with problems or technical issues that needed immediate attention.
I also handled client queries and complaints on a daily basis.
Monitoring of company vehicles and taking action when vehicles were misused. I learnt to multi task and to work under extreme pressure.
The hardest part of the job was to keep sight of all 54 nurses and to get to all of them as they were all spread out over the country. The most enjoyable part of the job was to get the compliments from clients and brokers at the end of the months financial close off on how we as a team did what was expected and exceeded expectations.
Pros
learning every day
Cons
long hours and lots of travel
laidback
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  ohioJune 25, 2016
Momentum is a pretty laid back company.
I was contracts to them via a third party inspection company. The owners where very courteous and itwa a great company to work with.
exciting
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Protea, GautengJune 23, 2016
i enjoy doing my job, i meet people which different characters every, i interact with people and I advise them about different financial solution that can solve their financial problems. I have a very close relationship with my colleagues because we help each other in times of need and motivate each other about work and our personal lives.
Pros
own schudule of working hours, pay for performance
educational and fun
financial wellness adviser (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, GautengJune 21, 2016
my first job and must say i'm loving sales and enjoy working with people who are willing to teach and let us grow within the company.I came as an intern in this company and my first job ever! but for the time Ihave been here I have really learned a lot about the industry and myself as an individual.A great management team and co workers, we have fun together and build good lasting relationships as this also is a reqiurement in our line of work.
Pros
free vouchers
Cons
not meeting targets
Good working environment
Financial Wellness Adviser (Current Employee) –  Centurion, GautengJune 14, 2016
Nice working culture and enjoy working with co-workers, care for clients and good customer services. Its a good company to work for.
Pros
Reasonable working hours
Advanced Technology
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, GautengJune 10, 2016
The laptops we used to capture client details were smart laptops. The Lenovo Thinkpad.
The department I was working for was still new and they were very accomodative. Took a huge risk on individuals with no work experience.
Pros
Free Laptop, Internet Moderm
Cons
Target
Temporary employment
New business services specialist (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, GautengMay 17, 2016
Worked as a temp doing administrative tasks. From what I was exposed to at the time it seem like a very enjoyable working environment.
Pros
free lunch, flexible hours
Overall an excellent place to work
Escalated Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Centurion, GautengMay 16, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Momentum and only left because I had relocated from Centurion to Johannesburg. I identified with the values and strategy towards client centricity very well.
Pros
Rewards for hard work and many opportunities for self growth
Cons
May lead to spending too much time at work
Good Employee and Employer Relationships
Administration (Current Employee) –  Table View, Western CapeApril 25, 2016
My boss is very understanding and friendly I get along well with my co-workers and I do not think I have anything negative to say about it.
Pros
One off day a week
Cons
Rude Clients
Loan consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-NatalApril 25, 2016
doing branding and meeting clients needs making sure we give them the best service on hand and living on our green standards as Nedbank group. Doing customer service and giving clients the peace of mind
Pros
endless learning
the environment
DESKTOP SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Centurion, GPJanuary 12, 2016
The work place is great good vibe, open plan office, easy access to senior managers. family based. its been great 4yrs just feel stuck and not growing to the full potential of my abilities
Pros
na
Cons
lack of personal development
No review to report
Receptionist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CADecember 14, 2015
Open or closed department, greeted customers, marketing, routed calls to appropriate departments, managed cash register, balanced daily register.
Pros
free lunches on Saturdays
Cons
disorganized office
challenging and fun workplace
Sales Assc (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CANovember 23, 2015
Awesome challenging fun work place with great competitive fun co-workers that support each other. had a lot of customers and clients which was good for business and fun being able to talk with so many people
Pros
competitiveness, negotiating
Cons
one day off per week
Supportive and Educational Environment
Actuarial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Centurion, GautengNovember 23, 2015
A company with an inclusive environment. Colleagues are approachable and friendly. Big company, so not everyone gets along or really knows one another, but respect is still key in the company's workplace environment.
Junior Business Analyst / Scrum Master
Junior Business Analyst / Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Bellville, Western CapeNovember 4, 2015
Currently doing support on a system that is being shut down the end of this year. So no new development at the moment.

So on a normal day, its user support queries, basically whole day.

I just feel that my growth has been stunted being placed here unfortunately.

My passion is testing (I am a manual tester). Love testing and finding bugs which make me happy.
Pros
Its close to my kids school at the moment.
Cons
not developing my career in the last 3 years after leaving mutual