Based in Ville St-Laurent
Flighthub.com a fast growing, online travel provider with an exciting and energetic environment that thrives on innovation and creativity and outside the box thinking. Our friendly culture is all about ideas and enthusiasm. Together we work to achieve great results by exceeding the expectations of our customers and ourselves.
We are looking for Travel Consultants who are upbeat, ambitious, performance driven and who are ready to make a move with the potential to grow with the company.
- Manage all aspects of online bookings including ticket issuance and exchanges
- Create complex itineraries and minimize cost, utilizing our preferred suppliers’ products
- Contact customers and banks to verify credit card information
- Communicate and resolve credit card verification issues
- Answer general inquiries via telephone, email and online chat
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Minimum 1-3 yrs experience in ticketing and customer service, preferably within a call centre environment
- Knowledge of a GDS (Apollo, Sabre, Galileo , Amadeus a PLUS)
- Good understanding of world geography
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Skilled in Ms Office
- Excellent communication skills English and French (oral & written)
- Solid team player comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Detail oriented
Operation hours 8:00am – Midnight
Full-time 40hrs/wk including evenings and weekends
Flighthub.com offers a competitive salary, training and development, teambuilding and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health, medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
As a successful candidate, you are a highly self-motivated Travel Consultant with a positive can do attitude. You are highly detail oriented and can f