The Simulcast Manager is responsible for managing all contracts and regulatory requirements related to WEG live racing and simulcasting on other tracks. This job includes management of all communication between WEG and other racetracks and betting organizations, including schedules and other business. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving their portfolio’s annual goals and be expected to meet corporate objectives.
In this role, the duties may include but are not limited to:
- Manage all existing contracts, ensuring renewals and addendums are executed in a timely manner.
- Submit all CPMA applications in a timely manner.
- Build Relationships and communicate effectively to other racetracks information related to WEG business.
- Promote WEG live racing to remote tracks and betting operators.
- Develop and build new business opportunities related to WEG live racing and opportunities for simulcasting in international markets.
- Identifies potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Participate in management meetings to keep up to date with department information.
- Continue to acquire knowledge of the industry.
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver revenue impacting projects.
- Align individual goals to help meet the department’s goals each year.
Basic job requirements include:
- College or University diploma an asset
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Superior business and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build business relationships
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a horse racing industry
- Knowledge of the Horse Racing industry
- Knowledge of CPMA regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of Contract administration
- Proficient with computer software applications in a Windows environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly and efficient
- Demonstrate initiative, innovation and continuous motivation
This is a full - time, salaried position based out of Woodbine Racetrack. The hours of work will vary and will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
To apply, please click on the link below (or copy and paste the link into a web browser):