Mogo is on the brink of a transformation and we want you to be a part of it. We're about to launch our next generation of financial products in Canada, including longer term traditional loans, an online account portal and a revolutionary prepaid Visa card that will re-define the way our customers manage their money. We're leveraging leading edge technology to build an exceptional user experience and adding team members who are as passionate about our customers as we are. Help us help Canadians take control of their finances and enjoy their hard-earned money.
We’re looking for an Intermediate UI Designer to be an essential part of our overall online customer experience – and that makes you kind of a big deal. We need someone who has an above-average eye for design, fantastic prototyping skills and a “roll with the punches” kind of attitude. If you’re that someone, read on!
- Degree in a relevant field (graphic, interactive, communication, or animation design)
- 3- 5 years professional experience with visual design for software interfaces
- Proven experience designing and maintaining a range of websites and/or applications, especially consumer-facing and transactionally-focused interfaces
- Proficiency in industry tools including Adobe Creative Suite and Visio
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling user experiences
- Advanced experience with tools and fundamentals of user-centered, usability, and aesthetic design principles
- Experience in creating various prototype methods and knowledge of UI and graphic design best practices
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- Advanced visual design skills in typography, layout and composition, color theory, and use of photography
- Advanced knowledge and experience designing and using grid systems
- Advanced concepting skills and original thinking with an eye for innovation
- Experience working within agile design and development teams an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send a professional and personal portfolio of beautiful and useful interface design that showcases a breadth of styles and approaches along with your cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “UI Designer” in the subject line.
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...