At Mogo, we're all about improving people's lives by offering simple and convenient financial solutions. We work in an ever-changing environment and are always looking for innovative approaches to stay one step ahead of the game. To keep up with us, you need to be an analytical, adaptable multi-tasker with great communication skills, and most importantly, you need to be ready to have fun!
We're looking for a proactive IT professional to support our team, maintain our IT infrastructure and be a key point of contact for a variety of IT vendors.
- Help desk and desktop support to Mogo offices across Canada by phone, email or in person.
- Network administration or server support that might include creating user account profiles, managing permissions, access privileges and other Active Directory tasks.
- Network Design and architecture may include adding servers and network design for 11 plus locations nation wide
- Liaising with Bell Canada and other IT vendors.
- Researching and helping to implement technology-based business solutions.
- Acting as project participant in many technology initiatives delivering services to internal customers.
- Time-sharing on-call shifts with other IT department members to provide broader help desk coverage times.
Your skills and experience:
- Post-secondary IT related diploma or degree.
- Minimum 3 years in technical support for end users by phone, email and in-person.
- Training for certifications such as MCP, A+, Network+, CCNA
- Windows 7/XP/Office 2010 corporate image creation and deployment.
- SharePoint development certification is a desired skill
- The ability to provide support as required to users at all levels, including executives.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Focus on providing top-notch client service in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong work-ethic, ability to work independently, prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of technical troubleshooting framework.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, love of continual learning and good judgment.
- Strong detail orientation.
Note: This position requires overtime and after hours work on occasion.
Please send your cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with "IT" in the subject line.
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...