Mogo is different. For starters, we sure as hell aren't a bank. We think, actually we know, there is a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else. So far, we've changed the game for short-term loans and we're about to blow up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa Card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you'd like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let's talk.
As an IT professional with Mogo, you will use your exceptional problem solving skills to support our team and maintain our IT infrastructure. Your excellent communication skills will also come into play when you act as a key point of contact for a variety of our IT vendors. Having a proactive, results-focused attitude doesn't hurt either. Check out the rest of the job details below and if you're a fit, let us know by sending in your resume.
- Providing exceptional help desk and desktop support to Mogo offices across Canada by phone, email or in person.
- Responsible for network administration or server support that might include creating user account profiles, managing permissions, access privileges and other Active Directory tasks.
- Managing and/or liaising with IT vendors on a variety of support issues.
- Communicating with Mogo's IT team in Winnipeg on a daily basis to ensure consistency and alignment.
- Researching and helping to implement technology-based business solutions.
- Acting as project participant in many technology initiatives delivering services to internal customers.
- Time-sharing on-call shifts with other IT department members to provide broader help desk coverage times.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary IT related diploma or degree.
- Minimum 5 years in technical support for end users by phone, email and in-person.
- Training for certifications such as MCP, A+, Network+, CCNA
- Firsthand knowledge of SharePoint implementations a definite asset.
- Windows 7/XP Office 2010 corporate image creation and deployment.
- The ability to provide support as required to users at all levels, including executives.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Focus on providing top-notch client service in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work independently, prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of technical troubleshooting framework.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Valid BC driver's license
Note: This position requires some overtime and after hours work on occasion and may require some travel within Canada.
Please send your cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with "IT" in the subject line.
Mogo (TSX: GO) is building a digital financial brand for the next generation of Canadians by offering convenience, transparency and a more...