So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we're blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa Card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you'd like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let's talk.
We're looking for a proactive IT professional to support our team, maintain our IT infrastructure and be a key point of contact for a variety of IT vendors.
- Help desk and desktop support to Mogo offices across Canada by phone, email or in person.
- Network administration or server support that might include creating user account profiles, managing permissions, access privileges and other Active Directory tasks.
- Network Design and architecture may include adding servers and network design for 11 plus locations nation wide
- Liaising with Bell Canada and other IT vendors.
- Researching and helping to implement technology-based business solutions.
- Acting as project participant in many technology initiatives delivering services to internal customers.
- Time-sharing on-call shifts with other IT department members to provide broader help desk coverage times.
Your skills and experience:
- Post-secondary IT related diploma or degree.
- Minimum 3 years in technical support for end users by phone, email and in-person.
- Training for certifications such as MCP, A+, Network+, CCNA
- Windows 7/XP/Office 2010 corporate image creation and deployment.
- SharePoint development certification is a desired skill
- The ability to provide support as required to users at all levels, including executives.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Focus on providing top-notch client service in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong work-ethic, ability to work independently, prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of technical troubleshooting framework.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, love of continual learning and good judgment.
- Strong detail orientation.
Note: This position requires overtime and after hours work on occasion.
Please send your cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with "IT" in the subject line.
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...