Do you have experience supervising a call centre team? Are you a pro at firing up your team to achieve its best? We’re looking for a Team Lead who is driven to achieve and exceed targets in addition to ensuring a world class customer service experience for our customers. If you have what it takes to foster a FUN team environment AND get results, you might be the Team Lead we’re looking for.
WHO ARE WE?
Mogo is different. For starters, we sure as hell aren’t a bank. We think, actually we know, there is a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else.
We do this by tackling big problems with a unique perspective and that’s where you come in. Trying to create major change in an industry as old and set in their ways as banking isn’t easy, so it’s massively important to do it with likeminded people who can bring new ideas and a ton of fun to the table every day. Hopefully you’re that kind of person.
So far, we’ve changed the game for short-term loans and we’re about to blow up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa Card. What’s next? Well that’s where things get really exciting. Think of how many other parts of banking are annoying or a rip off and all the opportunities there are for people like us to make things better. Yeah, ‘sky’s the limit’ is an understatement.
Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you’d like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let’s talk.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the call centre including monitoring, organizing and coaching team members
- Motivate, inspire and support the call centre team to drive results
- Meet and exceed departmental objectives including conversion targets
- Carry out team meetings and actively participate in monthly and weekly meetings
- Review reports on the department’s and team members’ performance and objectives
- Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary
- Encourage a sense of ownership within the employees
- Foster a fun, supportive team environment
- Continuously look for opportunities to develop and improve operations and processes for the entire team
- Communicate Mogo’s purpose, core values and vision to employees
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma and post secondary education or training in a related discipline
- 2 years experience supervising staff in a call centre, including hiring, training, coaching and reviewing performance
- Hands-on experience working with call centre phone systems and related software
- Proficiency with computers including expert level typing skills, knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the Internet
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Winnipeg Team Lead” in the subject line.
Indeed - 12 months ago
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...