Mogo is a next-generation consumer finance company whose goal is to become the Amazon.com of the industry by leveraging technology, embracing transparency and delivering an amazing customer experience. Are you a people-person? Do you love teamwork and frequently encourage high fives? If so, you might be the person we’re looking for.
The Retail Sales Manager will be a strong team player with the innate ability to establish store priorities and solve problems using logic and strong communication skills. But you won’t stop there - you will also foster a positive team atmosphere that is supportive, collaborative and of course FUN! You will coach, lead and motivate individuals to meet store objectives with a view to the overall “big picture” of corporate strategy. The Retail Sales Manager will use those people skills to build strong relationships with customers and provide an exceptional customer experience – and when we say exceptional, we mean through-the-roof, sky’s-the-limit, to-infinity-and-beyond AWESOME!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience working in a related industry such as consumer banking, lending or other financial services firm.
- 3-5 years of experience managing a retail outlet while working on the retail floor alongside customer service staff.
- 3-5 years experience managing customer service staff, including hiring, training, coaching and reviewing performance.
- 3-5 years of experience with administrative tasks related to store management, including daily audits, store maintenance and staff scheduling.
- Demonstrated history and commitment to customer service excellence.
- Track record of adhering to organizational policies and procedures.
- Understanding of Mogo, the industry and key competitors.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven experience motivating colleagues to exceed performance benchmarks or quotas.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Surrey Retail Sales Manager” in the subject line.