Mogo is transforming our industry and we want you to be a part of it! We've launched our next generation of financial products in Canada, including longer term traditional loans, an online account portal and a revolutionary prepaid Visa card that will re-define the way our customers manage their money. We're leveraging leading edge technology to build an exceptional user experience and adding team members who are as passionate about our customers as we are. Help us help Canadians take control of their finances and enjoy their hard-earned money.
Do you fantasize about a world without bugs? Are you willing and able to create that world? If so, you sound like you'd fit in here. We're looking for a QA Analyst with a passion for all things testing.
Our QA Analyst is an integral part in providing an amazing customer experience so we need you to pack a punch and deliver the following:
- Develop and manage a testing strategy.
- Write and maintain test plans and test cases.
- Write and submit bug reports and follow-up on open issues.
- Conduct ongoing performance testing.
- Develop scripts for automated testing.
- Test 3rd party APIs to verify they are meeting SLA requirements.
YOUR SKILLS AND BACKGROUND INCLUDE:
- 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Experience with manual, automated and load testing.
- Experience implementing QA automation tools for website testing (stress testing, performance testing, regression testing, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail (we mean it!).
- And if you're REALLY good, you'll also have mobile testing experience (iPhone/iPad, Android) and experience working with remote teams.
If you can check off all of the items above, we definitely want to hear from you. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with "QA Analyst" in the subject line.
Mogo (TSX: GO) is building a digital financial brand for the next generation of Canadians by offering convenience, transparency and a more...