Mogo is different. For starters, we sure as hell aren’t a bank. We think, actually we know, there is a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else. So far, we’ve changed the game for short-term loans and we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new prepaid reloadable Visa card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you’d like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let’s talk.
If you know Mogo, you know that we take the online space seriously (well, as seriously as we take anything). In keeping with that, we’re looking for an Online Marketing Analyst to take charge of our SEO, SEM and display campaigns from planning all the way through execution. But you won’t stop there. We expect your passion for the discipline to pay off with thoughtful recommendations and suggestions for how to tweak, improve and continually take our online marketing strategies to the next level. If this has you fired up, let us know who you are – we want to meet you.
- Performing research on the competitive landscape, our target audience, and relevant keywords
- Using various tools such as the Google Keyword tool, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and more to identify industry search behaviours, organic traffic comparison and analyze paid search spend
- Launching, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing paid search campaigns
- Developing strategic PPC campaigns based on research and insights; plan and execute various testing strategies
- Identifying high-value terms, including short- and long-tail keywords as appropriate and organize them into focused ad groups
- Helping determine appropriate keyword match types and bidding strategies
- Helping to write targeted and compelling PPC ad copy in accordance with industry guidelines, testing ad messaging and calls-to-action to positively impact conversion rates
- Coordinating with the marketing team for the design of relevant landing pages per ad group that will positively impact our campaign results
- Selecting appropriate search placements and tactics, including but not limited to search and content networks, remarketing, site links, rich ads in search
- Implementing keywords, ad groups, ad copy and landing page URLs into campaign management interfaces
- Developing and presenting interim and post-campaign reports, highlighting campaign performance in a compelling and informative format
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years experience managing and reporting on successful online marketing campaigns with a special focus on SEO, SEM and display
- Degree or diploma in business administration, marketing, communications or the equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge of and experience working with online platform(s), e.g., Google Analytics. Google Keyword tool, Google Adwords
- Experience presenting insightful reports to various business groups, including senior management
- Ability to be a jack-of-all-trades and desire to pitch in wherever needed to get the job done
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges
- A self-starter and independent worker
- Effective oral and written communication skills
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Online Marketing Analyst” in the subject line.
Indeed - 15 months ago
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...