Mogo is different. For starters, we sure as hell aren't a bank. We think, actually we know, there is a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else. So far, we've changed the game for short-term loans and we're about to blow up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa Card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it.
We’re looking for a Call Centre Manager who gets Mogo. That means your positive attitude is infectious, your sense of humour is hilarious and you know that managing a call centre team is about more than pushing pencils (sometimes you have to push pizza!). Your objectives as Call Centre Manager will of course include sales and targets and owning the operational plan for your department but it’s also about coaching, motivating and inspiring your team while fostering a fun, collaborative environment along the way. Check out the details below and if you think you’re a fit, send us your resume!
- Day-to-day management of inbound call centre with approx. 20 team members (includes coaching, motivating etc)
- Collaborate with senior management to establish performance and sales goals/targets; then exceed those goals/targets
- Recommend and implement processes to ensure customer and employee satisfaction
- Implement and maintain all policies and processes to ensure adherence to legislation and credit risk policies
- Champion the professional development and learning needs of staff to maintain an exceptional customer experience
- Analyze various contact methods and processes for profitability and recommend ways to maximize low cost methods of service delivery (e.g. self serve options)
- Match resource requirements to the converging traffic of voice and data (phones, emails, web etc.) and create schedule accordingly. Identify trends in volumes/call types and implement cost effective resource planning to address any issues.
Skills & Experience:
- University Business/Commerce degree or College diploma in a related discipline required
- 5 years managing staff and KPIs an in-bound contact centre
- Participated or led the creation of a Contact Centre or implementation of new systems and processes in a previous position
- Experience scaling a call centre to meet business needs.
- Strong computer knowledge (MS Office, internet, call centre technology) and overall technological skills
- In-depth knowledge of contact centre business processes and practices as well as current trends and applications.
- Lending experience is an asset.
- Proven success leading, coaching and motivating employees to deliver world-class customer service.
- Established relationships with a variety of call centre technology vendors.
- Knowledge of e-business and the role of the contact centre in this evolution.
- Ability to adapt to changing demands of a dynamic work environment.
- Proactive problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style to various audiences.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Call Centre Manager” in the subject line.
Indeed - 18 months ago
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...