Mogo is a next-gen consumer finance company whose goal is to become the Amazon.com of the industry by leveraging technology, embracing transparency and delivering an amazing customer experience. Our CSRs are the face of Mogo and key members of the team! We’re looking for outgoing, enthusiastic individuals who can provide customers with an exceptional experience but are also driven to surpass sales performance targets. If you fit the bill, take a look at the details below and send your resume to the email provided with "Ottawa CSR" in the subject line.
THE IDEAL CSR:
- High-school diploma.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer-facing role in a retail or hospitality environment.
- Strong retail sales experience.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets.
- Basic typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the internet.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines and objectives as part of a team and independently.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Track record of actively taking part in change and process improvements.
- Experience working in an environment with strict policies and guidelines.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
TO APPLY: Send your resume and cover letter to the email provided with “Ottawa CSR” in the subject line.
Indeed - 20 months ago