Would your friends describe you as a people-person? Have you ever caught yourself humming along to the Beatles "Revolution"? Would you rather wear sneakers than loafers? You might be just the person we're looking for.
Who we hire:
We hire good people who share our core values, and that means our passion for change, improvement, teamwork, personal growth, and most of all, having fun! Yes, you need to have all the corporate qualities any company loves: you've gotta be a self-starter/team player/highly-motivated yadda yadda yadda. But more than that, you've got to be the kind of person who gets excited about changing the system and helping other people.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive starting salary, company benefits, exceptional learning and growth opportunities, and a comprehensive bonus program.
- A minimum of 1 year of retail experience (credit granting experience is an asset)
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality that thrives on success
- Team-oriented thinker
- Ability to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment with exceptional multitasking skills
- Strong time management, organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with customers and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner
- Believe strongly and taking part in change and process improvements
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Basic typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the Internet
Please send your cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with "Vancouver CSR" in the email subject line.