Mogo is transforming our industry and we want you to be a part of it! We've launched our next generation of financial products in Canada, including longer term traditional loans, an online account portal and a revolutionary prepaid Visa card that will re-define the way our customers manage their money. We're leveraging leading edge technology to build an exceptional user experience and adding team members who are as passionate about our customers as we are. Help us help Canadians take control of their finances and enjoy their hard-earned money.
We’re looking for an experienced Call Centre Manager to lead, motivate, inspire and incentivize our amazing call centre team! As our Call Centre Manager, you know how to seamlessly juggle the management of the department’s daily operations, the ongoing mentoring of the team, the continuous improvement of processes and best practices, all the while ensuring that our customers receive the highest quality customer experience possible (yep, you’re quite the juggler!). If the details below get you all fired up, shoot us your resume. We want to talk to you.
- Lead, motivate, inspire and incentivize your team to achieve individual and departmental objectives
- Mentor Team Leads and CSRs through regular and ongoing formal and informal coaching and feedback
- Monitor employee performance and align development plans to performance expectations
- Responsible for all recruiting, including needs analysis, interviewing and on-boarding
- Manage the daily operations of the online sales department and the call centre team
- Continually review and improve processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the department
- Create and maintain labour and sales forecasts and adjust according to shifting priorities and sales levels
- Analyze and report on department metrics
- Model and manage to Mogo’s high customer experience expectations
- Ensure delivery of high quality, accurate, and on-time service through training and process improvements
- Deal with customer complaints and escalated situations
- Review and upgrade best practices for your team and ensure rigorous QA is in place to measure them
- Work closely with training staff to develop and implement training for new and current products and situations
- Develop, maintain and monitor daily/weekly/monthly reports on individual and group performance
- Liaise with the entire ops team including branches and payment services regarding operational issues and customer experience opportunities
Skills & Experience
- 5 years experience in a Management role in a busy call centre
- 1 year experience in a Management role with minimum of 2 tiers of reports (Team leads and CSRs for example)
- Passion for leadership and mentoring
- Ability to investigate issues, make sound judgment and present clear recommendations to business leaders
- Proven process improvement skills for increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Excellent problem solver with strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize unplanned tasks and duties while consistently and successfully meeting regular ongoing responsibilities
- A commitment to on-going learning to become an expert on systems & processes used at Mogo
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Call Centre Manager” in the subject line.
Indeed - 16 months ago
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...