Mogo is a next-generation consumer finance company based out of Vancouver, B.C. whose goal is to become the Amazon.com of the industry by leveraging technology, embracing transparency and delivering an amazing customer experience. Check out our Facebook at www.facebook.com/mogomoney.
Do you love making a difference? How about helping people get out of a short term financial funk? Then you might be the customer service rep we’re looking for. Check out the list of qualifications below and if it sounds like you, let us know – we want to hear from you!
- High-school diploma.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service role environment.
- Proficient typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the internet.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and courtesy while reviewing and processing customer loans and applications.
- Great listening skills, capable of handling difficult customers, problems and unusual situations with a smile and pleasant demeanor at all times.
- Takes initiative and uses the company’s time wisely.
- Reliable, trustworthy and punctual.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines and objectives as part of a team and independently.
- The ability to interact and thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of calls.
- Track record of actively taking part in change and process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Mississauga CSR” in the subject line.
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...