Are you a great listener? Do you keep your cool in difficult situations? Do you genuinely LOVE helping people out? Then you might be the customer service rep we’re looking for!
We’re looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and driven CSRs to provide an exceptional, “tell your friends” kind of customer experience. If you think you have what it takes to “wow” a customer every time you talk to them, we want to hear from you!
WHO ARE WE?
Mogo is a next-generation consumer finance company, based in beautiful Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Our goal is to become the Amazon.com of the financial services industry by leveraging technology, embracing transparency and delivering an amazing customer experience.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- High-school diploma.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service role environment.
- Proficient typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the internet.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and courtesy while reviewing and processing customer loans and applications.
- Great listening skills, capable of handling difficult customers, problems and unusual situations with a smile and pleasant demeanor at all times.
- Takes initiative and uses the company’s time wisely.
- Reliable, trustworthy and punctual.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines and objectives as part of a team and independently.
- The ability to interact and thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of calls.
- Track record of actively taking part in change and process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A MOGOITE?
- Fun! We believe that fun is a key driver of a great company getting great results.
- Customer obsession! It all starts and ends with the customer and we want to be sure that we wow the pants off of them (not literally of course).
- Results focused! At Mogo, we strive to work smarter – not harder – to get amazing results. When our team achieves great results, we like to congratulate them with a pat on the back, high fives and sometimes even cool prizes.
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Winnipeg CSR” in the subject line.
Indeed - 19 months ago
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...