So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa Card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you’d like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let’s talk.
Do you love making a difference? How about helping people get out of a short term financial funk? Then you might be the customer service rep we’re looking for. Check out the list of qualifications below and if it sounds like you, let us know – we want to hear from you! We have part time and full time positions available.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role in a retail or hospitality environment.
- Basic typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the internet.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Fun, positive attitude and a great team player.
- Available full time (25-40 hours/week).
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Vancouver CSR” in the subject line.
Mogo (TSX: GO) is building a digital financial brand for the next generation of Canadians by offering convenience, transparency and a more...