Mogo is different. For starters, we sure as hell aren't a bank. We think, actually we know, there is a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else. So far, we've changed the game for short-term loans and we're about to blow up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa Card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you'd like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let's talk.
Do you love making a difference? How about helping people get out of a short term financial funk? Then you might be the customer service rep we’re looking for. Check out the list of qualifications below and if it sounds like you, let us know – we want to hear from you!
- High-school diploma.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service role environment.
- Proficient typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the internet.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and courtesy while reviewing and processing customer loans and applications.
- Great listening skills, capable of handling difficult customers, problems and unusual situations with a smile and pleasant demeanor at all times.
- Takes initiative and uses the company’s time wisely.
- Reliable, trustworthy and punctual.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines and objectives as part of a team and independently.
- The ability to interact and thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of calls.
- Track record of actively taking part in change and process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Part time and full time positions available.
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Mississauga CSR” in the subject line.
Mogo (TSX: GO) is building a digital financial brand for the next generation of Canadians by offering convenience, transparency and a more...