We got here likely the same way you found us, by being sick and tired of staring at monstrous credit card statements that read, "You've got 22 years and 11 months of minimum payments to reach a zero balance". We all know the banks aren't really going to change so we decided to change things ourselves.
That's when we became Mogo. A group of people in Vancouver, Canada, who know there's a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else. We're going to blow the doors off ridiculous service fees, interest payments and massive credit card debt until the banks start to listen or we're the biggest financial company out there. It's safe to say you might as well get in on the ground floor because we're going to grow pretty damn fast.
Our CSRs are the face of Mogo and key members of the team! We're looking for outgoing, enthusiastic individuals who can provide customers with an exceptional experience but are also driven to surpass sales performance targets. If you fit the bill, take a look at the details below and send your resume to careers at mogo.ca with "Winnipeg CSR" in the subject line.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries over the telephone with accuracy, courtesy, friendliness, timeliness and professionalism.
- Strives to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Takes the initiative to assist other team members in achieving sales goals.
- Conducts outbound sales calls to inform existing customers of products and promotions.
- Approves or denies customer loans based on established loan criteria.
- Contributes to team goals by working towards branch loan volume and customer goals.
- Ensures the confidentially of customers' information by adhering to PIPEDA.
- Complies with strict cash handling procedures for taking payments, issuing and releasing company funds.
- Completes accurate daily cash balancing and closing audits, including balancing personal float, loans issued, and payments received.
- Keeps a record of audits and forwards audit information to accounting department.
- Completes various trackers and spreadsheets for day-to-day operations.
- Completes operational checklists, to include timesheets every shift.
- Maintains open communication regarding operational issues with key stakeholders.
- Serve on committees and teams representing their store or region.
- Follows company guidelines, operational procedures, health and safety and HR policies
- Embraces and upholds the company's goals, values and corporate objectives in a positive manner.
- Demonstrates respect for team members through support and appropriate, constructive feedback.
- Full time position (25-40 hours/week) in the Winnipeg Customer Care Centre fielding inbound calls.
The ideal CSR
- High-school diploma.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer-facing role in a retail or hospitality environment.
- Strong retail sales experience.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets.
- Basic typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the internet.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines and objectives as part of a team and independently.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Track record of actively taking part in change and process improvements.
- Experience working in an environment with strict policies and guidelines.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Send your resume and cover letter to careers at mogo.ca with "Winnipeg CSR" in the subject line.
Indeed - 16 months ago
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...