Do you genuinely LOVE helping people out? Do you take pride in going above and beyond to make sure people are happy? Are you prepared to dress up in crazy costumes and help our office win Mogo theme day contests? Then you’ll be a great fit with our team. We’re looking for outgoing, enthusiastic call centre reps who can give Mogo customers an INCREDIBLE experience. If you think you have what it takes to WOW a customer every time you talk to them, we want to hear from you!
WHO ARE WE?
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa Card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you’d like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let’s talk.
That's when we became Mogo. A group of people in Vancouver, Canada, who know there's a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else. We're going to blow the doors off ridiculous service fees, interest payments and massive credit card debt until the banks start to listen or we’re the biggest financial company out there. It’s safe to say you might as well get in on the ground floor because we’re going to grow pretty damn fast.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- High-school diploma.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service role environment (preferably in a call centre).
- Good typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel!), call centre software and familiarity with the internet.
- Dedication to exceptional customer service, which includes great listening skills and handling difficult customers and unusual situations with a smile.
- Track record of achieving sales targets or other departmental KPIs.
- Ensure confidentiality and accuracy while reviewing and processing customer loans and applications.
- Takes initiative and uses the company’s time wisely.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines and objectives as part of a team and independently.
- The ability to interact and thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of calls.
- Track record of actively taking part in change and process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Call Centre Rep” in the subject line.