Mogo is different. We think, actually we know, there is a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else. So far, we've changed the game for short-term loans and we're blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa Card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you'd like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let's talk.
Are you passionate about helping people progress and succeed? Are you comfortable adapting in a dynamic work environment? If so, you might be the QA Specialist we're looking for!
Do you believe in "quality" over "quantity" above everything else? The QA Analyst is key in making sure our customers are receiving top notch, world class service from our team. You will work closely with the Manager of QA and Training to identify individual training needs and assist in coaching for performance improvement by creating, monitoring, measuring and updating the performance metrics of individuals. If you have a passion for making a difference and ensuring only the best standards and practices reach our customers ears, keep reading!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year of inbound or outbound customer-facing call centre experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an administrative role in a call centre environment
- Experience providing Quality Assurance support for a call centre, preferably collections-related
- In-depth understanding of first-party collections legislation and processes
- Ability to identify document processing barriers, trends and root causes of accuracy, timeliness inefficiencies and performance gaps
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other common desktop applications
- Track record of collaborating with teammates to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
- Excellent skills in time management, organization, and problem solving
- Track record of work that upholds the integrity of the brand and performance targets
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and produce high quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated success with projects that require a high level of reliability, integrity and trust
- Excellent verbal, analytical, written skills and attention to detail
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with "Collections QA Specialist" in the subject line.
Indeed - 12 months ago
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...