Mogo is different. For starters, we sure as hell aren't a bank. We think, actually we know, there is a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else. So far, we've changed the game for short-term loans and we're about to blow up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa Card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you'd like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let's talk.
Our CSRs are the face of Mogo and key members of the team! We're looking for outgoing, enthusiastic individuals who can provide customers with an exceptional experience but are also driven to surpass sales performance targets. If you fit the bill, take a look at the details below and send your resume to careers at mogo.ca with "Winnipeg CSR" in the subject line.
The ideal CSR
- High-school diploma.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a customer-facing role in a retail or hospitality environment.
- Strong retail sales experience.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets.
- Basic typing skills, computer knowledge of Microsoft products, and familiarity with the internet.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines and objectives as part of a team and independently.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Track record of actively taking part in change and process improvements.
- Experience working in an environment with strict policies and guidelines.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic individual.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Send your resume and cover letter to careers at mogo.ca with "Winnipeg CSR" and your city in the subject line.
Mogo (TSX: GO) is building a digital financial brand for the next generation of Canadians by offering convenience, transparency and a more...