Mogo is on the brink of a transformation and we want you to be a part of it. We’re about to launch our next generation of financial products in Canada, including longer term traditional loans, an online account portal and a revolutionary pre-paid Visa card that will re-define the way our customers manage their money. We’re leveraging leading edge technology to build an exceptional user experience and adding team members who are as passionate about our customers as we are. Help us help Canadians take control of their finances and enjoy their hard-earned money.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to focus on customer and product analytics so we can continuously improve the life-time-value of Mogo customers. If you’re up for the task, keep reading! The Business Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders, the Business Intelligence team and present analytics and recommendations to operations management. To succeed in this position, you must be an analytical, detail oriented and data-driven individual with a fearless ability to action improvements. Check out the responsibilities and requirements below, and if you’re a fit, we want to hear from you.
- Evaluate a variety of marketing and financial analytics and determine how to enhance product functionality as well as provide process improvements that make a quantitative difference.
- Evaluate analytics related to customer cross-selling of various products and services to find solutions that will increase revenue and margin.
- Collaborate with Analytics team to optimize actionable data related to business decisions.
- Work alongside Product/Platform development to specify necessary enhancements.
- Partner with Finance department to evaluate and project improvements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing or business analytics in an online environment.
- Experience with analytics in the following areas: LTV, collections, default, cross-selling, customer experience.
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc).
- Ability to apply analytics to business decision-making and define additional analytics necessary to produce quality results.
- Experience evolving data sources.
- Comfortable working with large datasets and database management systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail.
- Thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- A passion for data and all it can reveal.
- Basic SQL skills are an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Business Analyst” in the subject line.
Indeed - 23 months ago
So far, Mogo has changed the game for short-term loans and now we’re blowing up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa...