Are restaurant hours taking a toll on you? Want something different? Put your skills to good use and check out Mogo! Mogo is on the brink of a transformation and we want you to be a part of it. We’re about to launch our next generation of financial products in Canada, including longer term traditional loans, an online account portal and a revolutionary pre-paid Visa card that will re-define the way our customers manage their money. We’re leveraging leading edge technology to build an exceptional user experience and adding team members who are as passionate about our customers as we are.
Help us help Canadians take control of their finances and enjoy their hard-earned money.
Are you a people-person? Do you love teamwork and frequently encourage high fives? If so, you might be the person we’re looking for.
The Branch Manager will be a strong team player with the innate ability to establish store priorities and solve problems using logic and strong communication skills. But you won’t stop there - you will also foster a positive team atmosphere that is supportive, collaborative and of course FUN! You will coach, lead and motivate individuals to meet store objectives with a view to the overall “big picture” of corporate strategy. The Branch Manager will use those people skills to build strong relationships with customers and provide an exceptional customer experience – and when we say exceptional, we mean through-the-roof, sky’s-the-limit, to-infinity-and-beyond AWESOME!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- * Experience working in a related industry such as consumer banking, lending or other financial services firm.
- * 3-5 years of experience managing a retail outlet while working on the retail floor alongside customer service staff.
- * 3-5 years experience managing customer service staff, including hiring, training, coaching and reviewing performance.
- * 3-5 years of experience with administrative tasks related to store management, including daily audits, store maintenance and staff scheduling.
- * Demonstrated history and commitment to customer service excellence.
- * Track record of adhering to organizational policies and procedures.
- * Understanding of Mogo, the industry and key competitors.
- * Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- * Proven experience motivating colleagues to exceed performance benchmarks or quotas.
- * Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- * Friendly and professional demeanor.
Please send cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “Calgary Branch Manager” in the subject line.