We got here likely the same way you found us, by being sick and tired of staring at monstrous credit card statements that read, "You've got 22 years and 11 months of minimum payments to reach a zero balance". We all know the banks aren't really going to change so we decided to change things ourselves.
That's when we became Mogo. A group of people in Vancouver, Canada, who know there's a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else. We're going to blow the doors off ridiculous service fees, interest payments and massive credit card debt until the banks start to listen or we’re the biggest financial company out there. It’s safe to say you might as well get in on the ground floor because we’re going to grow pretty damn fast.
We're looking for Account Managers to join our Payment Services team. If you're a great listener and know how to keep your cool in difficult situations, then you're on the right track to being the account manager we're looking for. However, if you can check off the qualities below AND you also genuinely love helping people out, we want to hear from you.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- High school diploma
- 3 years experience in a first-party collections role, dealing with sensitive customer service and collections issues
- Proficient on Microsoft and web-based software in a Windows XP environment
- Minimum 40 wpm typing speed
- Demonstrated multi-tasking experience, for example, typing notes while speaking with customers
- Track record of meeting performance benchmarks or quotas in a sales or customer service environment
- Previous experience in a customer service role where customer retention was a primary goal
- Proven ability to assert one's self and maintain control of a conversation while dealing with sensitive collections issues
- Track record of adherence to company policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer competitive salaries, company benefits, exceptional learning and growth opportunities, and a comprehensive bonus program.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with "Account Manager" in the subject line.
Mogo (TSX: GO) is building a digital financial brand for the next generation of Canadians by offering convenience, transparency and a more...