Working under minimal supervision, provide superior technical customer service to our customers, including the resolution of complaints, by responding to a high volume of inquiries (telephone, fax, email). Offer information and answer questions about Moen products in the Canadian and American marketplaces. Ensure all aspects of our warranty policies are followed and met. Refers complex issues to Lead Hand or Supervisor positions.
Supply technical answers and information
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding installation, consumer and warranty issues and troubleshooting as well as product features, advantages and service.
- Supply technical support to customers, sales force and other associates.
- Assist customers that walk in to our showroom.
- Communicate with Marketing (new product issues & installation issues) and with Finance on consumer cash sales.
- Respond to questions and requests for information (e.g. customers’ voice messages, faxes from Plumbers, Wholesale and Retail agents, and consumers about installation manuals, parts & specification sheets, emails from inside and outside agents and consumers).
- Discuss deliveries, transfer orders, and pick up orders with Shipping.
Initiate and process customer orders
- Process customer and consumer orders.
- Create transfer orders.
- Apply sales deals.
- Process Canadian Tire authorizations.
- Grade 12 diploma
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Knowledge of plumbing an asset
- Able to work in fast pace environment and make timely quality decisions
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Computer knowledge – SAP, Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- Team player
- Fluently bilingual
- Composure * Informing * Technical Learning
- Customer Focus * Listening
- Drive for Results * Problem Solving
Please apply online at www.moen.ca on our careers portal page.
Indeed - 9 months ago