Modis

Modis Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great learning experience. Very fast paced, high energy environment
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 14, 2013
Pros: solid staff, great atmosphere
Cons: long hours, high pressure environment
I had a great experience working at Modis. They have great management as well a great training program that i helped develop myself.

If you are looking to experience high energy, fast paced work in staffing then Modis would be the best place to experience that.

They have strong management which helps to keep focus and direction
This was a temporary assignment for a government agency.
IT End User Analyst - Level (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNNovember 20, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: it was temporary.
Working on this operating system upgrade contract was definitely positive experience. Core employees and contractors worked well together with what I consider to be above average communications and cross discipline cooperation. As with most contracts it came to an end. Overall it was a positive experience.
modsi
Resource Development Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 19, 2014
loved the company great culture. Good sales team delivering top candidates to market
Excellent time at Modis
Resource Development Manager (IT Recruiter) (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 19, 2014
Had an excellent time at Modis IT Staffing. Learned a lot about various skill sets in the Information Technology world, and they set me up for a career in IT Staffing very well, so I'm forever grateful. Excellent people and relationships that we're built there.
productive
Computer Technician (Current Employee), MichiganNovember 15, 2014
To continue to grow in leadership and knowledge, excel in innovative technology application, interact and share with team members and colleagues, and develop world class solutions to real world challenges.
great company
IT Technician (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLOctober 25, 2014
need more positions locally here. did a three week gig for a high school supporting brand new computer systems.
Contract work
Information Technology Field Technician Support (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: low pay, use own car
Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for Rite Aid retail stores. Including,registers, servers, photo Equipment, and Scriptpro machine.
So bad it was criminal
tech rep (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: low pay, no benefits, they term you at the drop of a dime
Contracted employee with little benefits to begin with.

We had to fight (through a lawyer) in order to get OT pay.

No PTO, No Sick Days, and constant nagging emails from the person who recruited you.

Any signs of stress, weakening, or simple unhappiness and you get the cut without them telling you the real reason.

Then they say they will help you – more... find another job been 8 months they haven't message me back despite weekly emails & phone calls.

When they did it was cause I had an attorney. – less
EDI Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: telecommutting
Exciting opportunity learned new system processing.
Telecommuting was an open option for this position.
Great team members and management staff.
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning a new translator and supporting the external customers.
Modis provides temporary and permanent employment services for a wide range of technical and business skills
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), New York, New York. Worked from home in DallasAugust 31, 2014
Employed as contractor to client company for approximately 12 years.
Contract Network Engineer (Former Employee), Englewood, COJuly 29, 2014
Pros: all the hours i wanted to work.
Cons: as a contractor i was not entitled to the employee benefits.
I started working for Encana Oil & Gas as a contractor. I worked two years and was given the opportunity to become an employee. I jumped at the opportunity knowing what a great company and culture that I wanted to be a part of.
Productive and fun place to work
E-share Web Chat Internet Support Representative (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLJuly 12, 2014
Pros: 1-hr lunches, great pay
Cons: temporary contracts have little benefits for employees
The hardest part of the job was learning how to troubleshoot Internet Signal Failure.
Fun and interest
Technical Training Instructor (Former Employee), Franklin, TNJune 20, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: pay scale rate
enjoyed working with the gun schools and gun instructors got meet a lot great people in the West and Middle Tennessee areas. enjoyed teaching the gun schools and instructors.
productive work place
Customer Service/Loss Mitigation (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJune 19, 2014
Pros: everyone was really a team
Cons: only two breaks
Assisting customers 8 hours a day. The pros I would say being able to help customers with the mortgage. The opposite would be when you cannot help. Overall Modis a really nice company to work for. Sadly to say my department closed down
good
Technical support consultant (Former Employee), tampa fl.June 5, 2014
Pros: easy to work with
Cons: temp
I was with them for 4 months only but they were good, and responsible
Nice people to work with and lots of work to do.
IT Support (Current Employee), Mendota Heights, MNApril 29, 2014
Learned to use Altiris RapiDeploy and other vital IT skills for future use.
100 tip and ring per day
Contractor (Current Employee), Fort Benning, GAApril 28, 2014
Pros: the breaks came at the right time
Cons: all job should last the time that thy are contracted to
the job was good but it didn't go as long as it was contracted to go an it left me job less be for it was time.
Amazing learning experience
Technician (Former Employee), Kings Park, NYApril 24, 2014
Best experience I have gained in the field, Very organized, Very professional company.
Modis is a great tech recruiting company to work with.
UX Web Designer/Developer/Content Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 19, 2014
Modis is very easy to work with. Your tech recruiter is accessible, responsive and they advocate for your needs in your placement. I would welcome the opportunity to work for Modis in the future.
Numbers driven, extreme expectations, long hours, internal competition
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 14, 2014
Pros: rewarded by commission when deals met specific threshholds.
Cons: internal competition and strife.
Would rather discuss this information live.

However, a typical work day started off a 8AM with emails and a company meeting to review priorities. Next, hours were spent sourcing, recruiting/qualifying, interviewing over the phone & in person, setting up client interviews and reference checking. The typical end of the day in the office would be 5PM, – more... however, it was expected to work nights and weekends to continue to perform recruiting functions from home.

The hardest part about that job was competing with other co-workers for the same candidates and commission. The next hardest was the job of locating and recruiting qualified candidates to work for the client. – less

1 2 3

About Modis

Modis, a global provider of IT staffing services, connects talented IT pros to exciting opportunities at leading companies. We – Read more