Modis IT

Modis IT Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great experience...
ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS ANALYST (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJune 28, 2013
Modis obtained an interview and had me working the following week. I would recommend them to anyone.
Modis
Lead Project Coordinator MPLS-IPT VoIP (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 19, 2013
Very nice place to work. learned a lot about vendor management.
Very professional Place to work
Resource Development Manager (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAJune 19, 2013
In the ever-changing world of technology, connecting with the right companies and job opportunities can be complicated. But not when you work with Modis. We use our insight, knowledge and global resources to help you navigate this complex world and make exceptional connections with great companies. And even though we’re experts in the IT world, your – more... opportunities won’t be limited to just the IT industry – we can find you an exceptional opportunity virtually anywhere, even right here at Modis.

Information Technology Staffing Services:

•Project Management
•Technical Support
•Technical Writing
•Security – less
Good people to work with.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Hiawatha, IAJune 13, 2013
Pros: wednesday lunches catered.
Cons: job duties unclear.
Lacking leadership and direction. Job duties unclear. Co-workers are very willing to help with issues and questions.
Talent Sourcer (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJune 11, 2013
Modis has a good work culture but a poor training structure and advancement opportunity.
Modis Review
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJune 5, 2013
Pros: good team, ping pong table
Cons: pay
Good large company with good training. There were many jobs to work on.
modis staffing
Data Specialist Network Repair (commercial) (Current Employee), Apopka, FLMay 28, 2013
a typical day is to answer approx. 25 calls, of customers having internet problems. I trouble shoot layer 1,2,3, issues along with email problems. I have to engage in sales and try to sell all product when necessary while maintaining a 10min call time.
family feel
Help Desk Specialist /Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 14, 2013
work with a lot of long time friends. learned a lot about home depot and troubleshooting the hardware in stores.
Fun place to meet and network with other techs
Network Administrator (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 5, 2013
This is a company that uses contractors for certain IT clients. Great way to meet exciting new people and get to know the ins and outs of a comapny.
Fine company to work for.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 2, 2013
Pros: job was consistent.
Cons: no complaints.
The contract was well defined. My co-workers were easy to work with and intellegent.
Great organization
Sr. Resource Development Representative (Former Employee), michiganMarch 31, 2013
Pros: good management
Cons: moved location further from home
Great compensation program and Recruiting process. Enjoyed coworkers and had solid relationships with clients.
Technical Recruiter/Consultant
Business Development Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAMarch 26, 2013
Company was purchased by Adecco and is going through many changes...
GSI was with out a doubt the worse place I have ever worked.
Release manager for linx systems (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 24, 2013
brutal environment, boss always looking over your shoulder.
They had a 4 week rotation for night coverage, which sounds good, except for that week you usually worked 60-80 hours, for 5 and sometimes 6 days. My family hated the fact that I worked there, they never saw me, and when they did I was exhausted. Burn out in about 10 months, I lasted 18.
Dynamic work environment
Systems Administrator /Technical Support (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 8, 2013
Pros: profesional people
Modis constantly provides me with challenging work in diverse environments.
Great way to learn more about large Technology Departments
Resource Development Manager (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSMarch 6, 2013
Learned about dynamics and personalities in the workplace.
same as rev'd
Workstation Systems Admin (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 25, 2013
Showed great professionalism with Windows 7 deployment. The team that was assigned to the project was the best team put together. I've learned the emphasis of remote deployment and running thorough application support and diagnosis.
Modis Rev
Workstation Systems Admin (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 25, 2013
The work day was great. Everyone that I had met in the field were very personable.
Productive and a great place to work
Business Operations & Support Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee), RemoteFebruary 8, 2013
The environment was busy, interacted daily with (client) staff,
Developed additional technical skills in the SQL environment
Had one of the best Managers that I had in a long time. She was smart, easy to relate any business technical matters and mentored me for areas of financial and business.
Worked with great co-workers that I had the chance to get – more... to know and to continue to know; they made the environment easy
Developed my skills in areas of technology that I was unfamiliar with
It was enjoyable to work from home! I was able to devote my time and energy to my job without distractions that often occurs in the office. – less
Productive, fun and family oriented
Lead Systems Engineer-POS (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: working at the home depot
Cons: healthcare, pto compansation
A typical day at work for me is installing and configuring NCR POS systems, Self Checkout Lanes, Data Logic and Symbol Scan Guns, Signature Capture Pads and wireless/cell devices in labs for QA testing and visiting vendor performance optimization sessions at The Home Depot.

I have learned to use Microsoft Project to create project plans. I've also – more... learned to use Quality Center to create and exicute QA test cases. I've learned to build and configure Matrix 42 and CCM provisioning servers, as well as use and create documents and tracking tools in Sharepoint. I have also learned to provision testing enviorments using SCCM.

The management team at Modis is very hands off but caring. They are always willing to help me reach my goals.

My co-workers are like family. They are considerate and always willing to help. – less
This is a Great Staffing Company
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: benefits, culture, acct managers
I have worked with many staffing companies over the years. I would rank MODIS to be among the best I ever worked for.
They showed a genuine concern for their contractors, expanding their career goals and making feel like you belonged to them and not just a but in the seat.
The extended educational opportunities and other benefits are very good. They – more... do not micro-manage what you do, but do keep informed and involved in your contract and relationship with the client.
Great group of people. I would very much like to work for them again. – less

About Modis IT

Hub Group helps its clients by handling the hubbub of freight movement throughout North America. An intermodal marketing company, – Read more