Modis IT Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Government IT project
Business Analyst / Marketing (Former Employee), Halifax NSSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: great people
Cons: body shop
Government project that was seriously messed up by the government. MODIS did and is doing everything possible to meet client expectations.
Worked with VW through Modis
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MINovember 12, 2014
Pros: great compensation
Cons: bad management
Best company I ever worked for, worst job I've ever had. Had issues with my supervisor, and when I addressed concerns with my human resources, my supervisor put me on corrective action a week and a half later.
Modis IT
Senior Lotus Notes Administrator Consulting (Former Employee), Boston, MaNovember 4, 2014
A staffing Agency which had high deductible health care and W2 services
Windows 7 Migration Support Technician (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 2, 2014
Great company to work for very professional. I learned a lot working for them.
Contracting Company
Verizon Enterprise Contractor (Current Employee), Ashburn, VaOctober 21, 2014
Good recruiter for contracting positions. Easy to work with and responsive communications once you have been identified as a potential candidate.
Short term IT contract.
Modis IT contract (Former Employee), Cooperstown, NYOctober 14, 2014
Modis contract to work at Basset Hospital of Cooperstown. The IT team at Cooperstown was a fun group of people who knew what they were doing.
Modis conversion issues that I had.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Foster City, CAOctober 8, 2014
Pros: they paid on time, and correctly, no issues with overtime.
Cons: if your contract is ending, you have do the leg work to make sure they will listen to you and get you the next contract.
Modis is an okay contract company overall. They appear to have a few contacts in select companies it appears. Okay they are not as bad as the previous contracts that I have had ... My hourly rate was low, since I believe it was a conversion rate, but I never got converted to X company because of new management, but local manager was very interested – more... in my conversion. There again it was Modis was not going to ask that I be convert ... hey why ask when your making $$$ of the resource right? – less
Contract position with Modis
contract employee (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: they paid me
I had very little contact with the management at Modis. When I did, they were helpful and supportive.
n/a
Talent Sourcer (Current Employee), columbus, OhSeptember 3, 2014
Great starter for a recruiter/ sourcer program. Highly mico-managed.
Great team
PC LAN Installation Tech/Help Desk Consultant (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNAugust 6, 2014
Pros: great staff
Modis is a consulting agency who worked very hard to get me on at BCBS which lead to my perminant employment.
Consultant, Client Confidential (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 11, 2014
I enjoyed working with a professional staff. The consultant company was available to answer any questions or concerns.
Modis Inc.
Consultant (Former Employee), Livonia MIJune 10, 2014
Worked on a weekly basis directly with recruiters to fill contacts as an on needed basis that included installation of printers and work stations throughout Ford Motor Company and General Motors Headquarters.
Worked on a three month contract with HP to replace copiers, printers, workstations, servers at Ford Motor Company.
Provided excellent customer – more... service and organizational skills relating to technology changeover at Ford and GM. – less
a lot of talk and no action
Talent Sourcer (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJune 4, 2014
Pros: decent starting salary
Cons: daily operations were scattered and made no sense.
I spent a lot of time wasted searching for the right candidate only to find out a senior recruiter had already taken care of it. There communication between employees was either very poor or non existent and caused for much time being wasted. Trying to be pro active here was almost impossible.
Cubicle Farm
Resource Development Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, SCApril 9, 2014
Pros: great work life balance, great coworkers
Cons: slow and repetitive
Modis is a great company for someone who wants to sit in an office looking at a computer screen all day. Unless IT Recruiting is your passion, stay away. My co-workers and Managing Director were great, but I did not enjoy the slow pace and my numbers showed that.
Good Staffing Agency
Regional IS Support Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 28, 2014
Pros: great work environment good people
Cons: short term temporary work
Hired to work at Cozen O'Connor to handle all technical operations in the 75 user office.
Document management systems support
Metadata management investigations
Printer support
hardware and software support
Network monitoring
Great entry level position
IT Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: great entry level position
Cons: n/a
Troubleshoot/installed/configured network printers for Quest Diagnostics via phone and scheduled follow-ups. Communicated and bridged productive relationships with doctors, managers, and associates related to Quest products. Escalated unresolved technical equipment issue to Tier 2 and 3 while consulting staff members for possible solutions
A place to gain a lot of experience. Good group to be a part of
Tech Support (Current Employee), Washinfton DCNovember 5, 2013
Pros: good assigments
Cons: not enough work
I am usually alone when working with Modis, but the times I had the pleasure of working with other people it was great. The management is very easy to work with and cares about their employees. My days with Modis usually consist of installing hardware for future workstations for new employees or new equipment for existing staff. I would say the only – more... hard part about working with Modis is not being able to temp for them on certain days. – less
A good first experience for me
Digital Publishing Specialist (Current Employee), Redwood City, CaliforniaOctober 29, 2013
I learned a lot of skillsets while I was on the job here. For more information, please refer to my resume.
Very good staff
Sr. Perl Developer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 28, 2013
Very supporting administrative staff
Management listen your voice.
Timely pay
DoD contract supplier
Drafting Specialist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: discounts and clearances
Cons: depeneded on government for job
Worked well within a team for several projects. I learned not all drafting is exact. My co-workers were well informed on the same subjects such as myself. The hardest part of the job would be all the government training and paperwork. The most enjoyable part of the the job was working with AutoCAD and like minded individuals.

1 2 3 4 5

About Modis IT

Hub Group helps its clients by handling the hubbub of freight movement throughout North America. An intermodal marketing company, – Read more