Field Sales Representatives
About the Job
Modern Veterinary Therapeutics, LLC, headquartered in Miami, Florida, has exciting growth opportunities for Field Sales Representatives in Canada.
To develop and maintain a “relationship of partners” with practicing veterinarians by providing high quality products, and client support in an on-going effort to improve the quality of life for companion animals in assigned territory.
1. Meet and/or exceed sales and promotional objectives as set forth by management monthly, quarterly, and annually.
2. Develop and effectively manage all veterinary hospital accounts.
3. Manage and develop all veterinary school accounts.
4. Effectively manage assigned distributor accounts and distributor representatives working in assigned territory.
1. Provide market feedback and competitive product information.
Submit competitive product information on promotions, pricing, etc., to home office as often as determined.
2. Work with new sales representatives or visiting personnel for training as requested by Management.
3. Present a professional image at all related business functions.
4. Maintain all company property in excellent condition.
Relationships and Contacts
Internal: Daily contact with assigned personnel. Contact with Management regarding sales and marketing matters.
External: Veterinary hospitals and schools, general practitioners, and distributors.
College degree preferred, but not required. Training will be provided.
Occasional overnight travel
Please apply via email.
No phone calls please