Due to several internal promotions ModSpace has 2 Full Time Fleet Manager opportunities working out of our Edmonton, AB branch location.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Fleet Manager (FM) has primary responsibility to protect and manage the ModSpace fleet of assets (modular buildings) on site, both through in-house staff and outside vendors, to deliver world class customer satisfaction cost-effectively.
- Monitor, investigate, and implement cost reduction initiatives
- Manage purchasing controls and P&L budgets
- Manage business operating system rebills and inspection data input and reports
- Manage outgoing and incoming inspection of units and perform customer site inspections as necessary
- Maintain modular unit fleet and facility appearance and supplies
- Direct daily workflow of Drivers and Maintenance employees driving productivity
- Manage vendor network and vendor service efforts
- Ensure compliance with ModSpace policies/procedures, ModSpace safety and environmental programs and OSHA regulations
- Maintain truck and Driver records and files in accordance with ModSpace policy and procedures and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Maintain accurate floor plans and unit specifications
- Team with technical group to perform fleet modifications as necessary
- Manage inventory on daily basis to control costs and complete monthly inventory reports
- Manage medium size modular projects
- Is acting Branch Manager as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, Marketing, or Engineering OR has 4 years operations, construction/fleet management, or real estate experience
- Is PC proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Prioritize tasks and manage time to meet deadlines
- Manage multiple tasks and high volume workload
- Has excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Building on over forty years of experience and history, ModSpace is a leading provider of turnkey, engineered modular solutions for...