Director of Operations – Canada (Edmonton)
Are you seeking a company large enough to offer a career path and professional opportunity, yet small enough to afford visibility and personal impact?
Welcome to ModSpace!
With over 40 years of combined history and locations across Canada and the US, ModSpace is the premier provider of modular space solutions to clients in the commercial, construction, education, health care, and government segments. Our industry provides time sensitive construction solutions, making ModSpace the solution when speed to market or portability and quality are critical. As an employer and a business partner, we are committed to the highest levels of quality, integrity, teamwork and customer excellence.
We’re seeking a well-qualified Director of Operations (DO) for our Canadian market based from our Edmonton Alberta location.
Reporting into the VP of Operations for NA, the Director of Operations partners with two Sales Directors in full P&L responsibility for Canada.
This experienced business leader travels throughout Canada to provide leadership, direction, and coaching to a team of Branch Managers and indirect operational employees across the country.
Key to success is the ability to drive consistent processes and operational excellence to achieve productivity, service, safety, revenue, quality and earnings goals in partnership with the Sales team.
Areas of focus include:
- Fostering a culture of day to day operational excellence at all levels of the organization
- Creating cohesive asset management strategies: reconfiguration, refurbishment, disposal & redeployment, new product introductions
- Driving vendor management and sourcing initiatives including standardization of scopes of work, allocated cost tables and manufacturer relationships
- Customer satisfaction and service maximization
- Specific project review, deal structuring support and asset strategy creation with sales
Candidates should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 10+ years mid to high level Operations experience
- A minimum of 5 years of direct P&L management experience
- A minimum of 5 years of team management and development experience
- Demonstrated capital asset & operations management skills including the ability to effectively translate the strategic into tactical initiatives
- The ability to travel up to 80%
All ModSpace managers must demonstrate:
- A track record of delivering results against goals in a fast paced environment
- Computer and IT system proficiency with the ability to use technology as an enabler
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The highest levels of integrity and teamwork
If the above describes you and you’re ready to grow a future with a successful and growing North American company, submit your resume in confidence today!
View more about ModSpace and the work we do at www.modspace.ca
ModSpace is an equal employment opportunity employer. We believe diversity makes us a stronger organization.