Bilingual Contract Administrator - Contract Position
This position will assist the Branch Manager at the flow level with deal review, activate and terminates of contract and deal profitability. The CA will also be the front line customer caller for customer service quality follow-up.
1. Review contracts, purchase orders and change order proposals for execution of flow deals (three units or less)
2. Report any margin erosion or issues on flow deals(three units or less) to the Branch Manager
3. Administration of flow deals (complexes three units or less); maintaining and organizing project files to be submitted to the Branch Manager
4. Issue purchase orders for service vendors and materials (per scope of authority), reconcile invoices with PO and send to AP for payment. Reconcile and submit all transportation invoices to AP for payment. Rebill customers for extra delivery and return time as required
5. Activate and terminate leases for flow business
6. Assemble and review all lease files for flow business for completeness and accuracy. Seek missing information from appropriate branch staff as needed. Ensure files are complete and audit compliant prior to filing
7. Enter all inbound and outbound inspections into MSmart as inspected by Service Centre Coordinators. Contact customer with details and photographs to support rebills. Obtain customer PO’s and process charges.
8. Follow-up with customers and/or suppliers on issues related to service and customer satisfaction as part of our quality management system.
9. Provide administrative and operational support to the Branch manager, and operations team
10. Other duties as assigned
1. A minimum of three years’ experience in a contract administration position or similar role.
2. Has excellent interpersonal, communications, and customer service skills
3. Candidate must be able to deal with competing priorities and manage their time appropriately
4. Strong computer skills with emphasis on MS Office applications
5. Strong attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines