This position is ideal for candidates who are students or recently graduated individuals looking to get their foot in the door and earn some valuable experience.
LOCATION: Downtown Toronto (5-10 minutes walking from Toronto’s Union Station)
Based in downtown Toronto, we are an exciting, dynamic and rapidly growing company in the mobile industry. Founded in early 2009, we bring a unique alternative to mobile apps with a patent-pending platform. Recently awarded with the coveted Deloitte Fast 50 “Companies to Watch” Award, Mobiroo is being widely recognized as major player in the mobile app space.
Mobiroo seeks a dynamic, energetic, diligent and motivated individual to join Quality Assurance team on a temporary monthly basis. The candidate will be primarily be responsible for testing 3rd party mobile applications while gaining incredible exposure to mobile, web and systems development. If you are eager to work and test the latest technologies, and to push our brand new, global mobile product, we want to hear from you!
ABSOLUTE MUST-HAVE SKILLS:
- Technical schooling or experience in a related field (Quality Assurance, Programming)
- Be able to work as a team but also unsupervised for extended periods.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sense of humour.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Be familiar with different Android OS versions (From 2.1 and upward)
- Current on mobile and web technologies (.NET, web services, mobile apps, etc.)
- Testing apps and campaigns and some minor writing tasks.