Named one of Deloitte Technology Fast 50’s ‘Companies to Watch’ in 2011, Mobiroo is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Canada and has become the leader in mobile app gift cards.
Recently, Mobiroo launched its latest product - Mobiroo App Subscriptions - the first 'All-You-Can-App' subscription service for Android. Netflix does video. Spotify does music. Now, Mobiroo is doing it for apps. Unlimited downloads, hundreds of top paid apps, one subscription.
Mobiroo has strategic partnerships with top developers and has rolled out products and campaigns with major partners worldwide, in over 20 countries.
Mobiroo is looking for a Business Development Manager who is dynamic, energetic, dedicated and a motivated individual to become a core member of our team to help grow and expand Mobiroo globally.
- Executes campaigns in partnership with major operators, handset manufacturers, retailers and distributors.
- Leads and facilitates the smooth transition of business opportunities from development to commercial execution stages.
- Project manages internally with all departments, including tech, quality assurance, developer relations, marketing and business development.
- Develop new opportunities and coordinate sales efforts to build long-term strategic relationships with operators, retailers, handset manufacturers, distributors and mobile app developers.
- Liaises with Mobiroo’s Asian and South American offices regularly, may require work outside of office hours.
- Analyzes and improves effectiveness of campaigns, strategies, partnerships and initiatives.
- Using digital and social marketing to develop Mobiroo as a B2C brand and work with our B2B client’s marketing departments to successfully launch our product with their customers
- Execute market research campaigns and competitive analysis, and implement the findings into actionable items
- Creating client proposals; marketing material, including press releases, media packs, sales collateral and other promotional material
- 1-3 years of experience in Business Development, Marketing, Telecom and/or related fields.
- Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in Business, Marketing or related fields.
- Experience with launching, managing, and executing marketing or sales campaigns an asset.
- Knowledge of the mobile space, apps and the general tech industry an asset.
- Very strong computer skills, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experienced with product launches, ideally digital launches and/or digital products
- A hunger to think of and research out-of-the box new business opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are very important.
- High-energy, self-starter with strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment; organized with strong ability to multi-task
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Recognized as one of Canada's "Companies-to-Watch" in the 2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards, Mobiroo enables partners to...