MOBILICITY

MOBILICITY Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced, ever-changing environment
National Retail/Partner Acquisition/Real Estate (Current Employee), TorontoNovember 14, 2013
I was given the ability to help establish and grow the sales channel from scratch. The environment was hectic and fast-paced at launch which grew my ability in different rolls and jobs given to me that suited my strengths.
A great start up company with a lot of enthusiasm and support.
Account Executive Dealer Acquisition's (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: on the road, meeting new people and flex hours.
Cons: grown rate of the company on the subscriber side was slow.
I enjoyed working there and loved the job. My team was focues, determined and energetic.
productive days
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: a lot of free time
Cons: long hours
Well, the typical day at work are greeting customer, assisting them with there phone problems, giving them information about the company.

I learn a lot of of things in this company, i learn how to be a great barter, the value of work.
Excellent company to be employed by
Account Executive / Corporate Operations Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 4, 2013
Ive learned much about myself and my professional work life balance thanks to mobilicity
Review
Store Supervisor, Authorized Mobilicity Dealer (Current Employee), Markham, ONJune 6, 2013
-working 9 hours per day

-learned how to supervise a team

- my co-workers are very nice
Exciting, opportunity to learn new things.
Sales and Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioJune 4, 2013
Pros: new challenges helps you to groom yourself
Cons: long hours. work on even sundays.
New challenges everyday. Always had opportunity to meet new people from different backgrounds. It helped to grow my interpersonal and communication skill. There was a pool of young co-workers where most of them are of same age group; so the bonhomie and the comfortable level of working with each other was pretty good.
Sales associate (Current Employee), Scarborough,ONMay 14, 2013
Great experience by interacting new people. The most enjoyable part is sales during Christmas where you learn to work in face pace with limited time and achieving goals/Targets.
Mobilicity is a great place to work
Accounting Supervisor, Commissions Settlement (Current Employee), Vaughan, ONApril 26, 2013
I like working at Mobilicity because the people are great. There is always something going on to keep the employes' spirit and morale lifted.
Enjoying coffee on an out door event, promoting and selling new products.
Sales Associate, Assistant manager (Current Employee), 246 Bank Street, Ottawa, OntarioApril 2, 2013
Pros: free pizza, pop, water, provided by university of carleton
Cons: it was sunny and i did not bring a hat from getting a sun burn.
At Carleton university on a sunny day in fall 2012 we had been sent to promote and sale company products and primarily to make customer awareness to join our company due to huge expansions. I learned great deal of customer experience and promotional methods that benefited business and client. I enjoyed meeting with prospective students joining university – more... as it was was introduction week. The most enjoyable part of the whole event was learning and sharing with my co-workers this exceptionally amazing experience. I would love and be more prepared to do an event like such anytime. – less
new company, not much red tape, still developing
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), BurnabyJuly 25, 2012
Pros: fun
Cons: in retail environment no further career options
Good place to work, get to learn new things
sometimes facing challenging irate customers, good experience to deal with various people
corporate management is great, i like promotional ideas and marketing
good to work somewhere where they do not reap off customers
Event Organisation with our team
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 4, 2012
Pros: free movie passes and a corporate celebration
Cons: fast paced work environment with customer service and response handling
This is about a new product release along with a promotion offered to new customers. The team worked hard and sincerely to achieve the given targets and helped in over achieving the target. Managing everybody in order to distribute the workload is an important aspect and with right coordination among all helps to manage operation successfully. The hardest – more... part was to make sure that things are getting done on time which becomes harder when everything is on a flow. The part we enjoyed the most was the response that we were getting and the end result and the success of the product released that was a new frequency based handset and the network plan. The feedbacks were great and the entire team enjoyed the experience. – less
CellULAR Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Surrey, BCMarch 28, 2012
Sold phones to clients, Customer Service is used alot in this job. Maintaing a clean store as well is required.
3.5g based network engineer
Network Operation Support Engineer (Former Employee), noidaFebruary 26, 2014
very good work culture. good perks n salary. good technical knowledge gaining oppurtunity